SAU Community

What Is This World Coming To?

ianjb

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150615513601394

Police appeal after performance sedan stolen - Kellyville

by NSW Police Force on Monday, 26 March 2012 at 13:00 ·

Police are appealing for information after two men were tied up and a performance sedan stolen from a Kellyville home this morning (Tuesday 27 March 2012).

About 3.50am, residents in a house on Golden Grove Avenue were awoken by intruders entering a bedroom.

The trio, who kept their faces covered, during the break in demanded the keys to the occupants’ car.

Two men inside home, aged 30 and 32, were tied up during the robbery and later able to free themselves and raise the alarm.

A 2010 Mitsubishi Evo sedan was stolen from the property. The car was seen leaving Golden Grove Avenue and then onto Acres Road.

Anyone with information on the identity of the men or their whereabouts should contact Castle Hill Police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Yes I heard about it this morning.

To go for that at the risk of injuring themselves or the owners is brazen lunacy

...but then if there was a buyer for its parts, I wonder if the money exchanged goes straight into drugs.

Being hooked on drugs makes the addict single-minded.

An insurance assessor will wonder if the car was F/S prior to its theft.

...just joining some paranoia dots.

What does that prove? If anything it provides an even better excuse for the guys car getting stolen as people come and look at your usually at your house.

;)

Whilst obviously I don't condone insurance fraud, there's a much easier ways to get rid of your car rather then just staging a big coo like that.

None of us here that are half decent would consider insurance fraud.

I just know the mind of one insurance investigator who gets called in from time to time by AAMI et al

Maybe the owner knew some people or was mixed up with stuff.

I agree its a lot of effort for a damn evo. There'd be a lol more to this story if you looked into it.

Hey skittles, what your address man?

Publicly show your address, let's see if they can add your skyline to their collection.

Maybe then you'll be less of a twat.

What good would a srs comment come to? Maybe it might restore his evo for him and solve world hunger.

Maybe the owner knew some people or was mixed up with stuff.

I agree its a lot of effort for a damn evo. There'd be a lol more to this story if you looked into it.

Hey skittles, what your address man?

Around 35km from yours if I take the M4.

+1 to the suspicions, too. Noone picks an evo at random and decides to break into the owners house, take the keys and tie them up. Sad part is, we'll never know why it happened :(