SAU Community

RENEW - 3rd July 2004 Rotary Track Day/Show'n'Shine

bennyRE

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to come but realised we had a club cruise the next day and also have plans to head to wakefield for an open day in mid to late July..

I'd love to come to both days but I'm not made of money :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

would like to introduce myself, I'm Brad, President and motorsports organiser for the day. I hope we didn't upset anyone with having the event only open to only members for the first month, we just did it that way so we gave our members first option :(

There are still spots open on the day and it is $145 for SAU members, this includes professional timing, tuition from Ric Shaw (if you want) and the chance to win some cool prizes;

Trophy- Best presented NSW car and best presented ACT car

Free Dyno session- Most improved from last day

Billet Rotor Oil Cap- Best first timer

Billet rotor Oil Cap- Winner of go to whoa

If its your first time don't stress, you get a great chance to familiarise yourself and you only on the track with beginners for the first half of the day.

Even if you don't want to race the day is pretty awesome and you can ride passenger in the cars if you have a Wakefield license and pay the $20 fee. You can also enter the show and shine or just come and say hi :(

We have a few race cars coming down including Ivans 20BPP S4 sports sedan, Berry's 12AT S4 sports sedan, Ric Shaw's GTP RX& fresh from a win at winton and an unconfirmed race car with near on 800rwhp, its a 3 rotor, with as many turbos :rofl:

Hope to see some of you down there, even if it is just to say hi and see how the day runs, if not this time maybe in the future we can all get together and play ;)

Regards,

Brad