SAU Community

Rb25Det Neo Parts And Stock Gtr Bov

Hey all,

I have just upgraded my fuel system and intake manifold, so the following parts are no longer needed.

Power Enterprise 650cc injectors - $550. These are a direct plug and play injector for the RB25DET Neo, perfect for anyone looking for a simple solution to squirt more fuel in! I was making 393rwhp with these and they had plenty of room for more. I had them flow tested and ultrasonically cleaned before they went into my car and they have only done ~5000kms since then.You will need new O-Rings as the old ones were damaged when I removed them from my car. Easy and inexpensive to replace.

IMG_0108.jpg

Stock RB25DET Neo injectors - $150 ono. I've had these since I installed the PE injectors. They're not doing me any good just sitting here, so may be useful to anyone needing to replace their injectors or turbocharging an NA motor or whatever. They were working perfectly when they came out, could probably do with a clean since they have been sitting around for awhile. Flick me an offer.

Stock throttle body and TCS module - $100 ono. Good condition, came off a motor with ~70xxxkms on the clock. Doesn't include throttle position sensor.

Stock intake plenum - $50. Just the plenum itself, excludes the stock runners as these are being used with my Plazmaman plenum. Also in good condition.

Stock fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator and top fuel dampener - $150 ono. All in very good working condition. I am happy to separate as well, so shoot me an offer if you are just after one of the parts, otherwise it's $150 ono for all of them.

Stock crossover intake pipe - $20? Make me an offer. Perhaps useful for people who need to get stickers off, etc.

Neo plastic engine cover - $50? Make an offer. Has been painted blue/white and modified to suit front mount intercooler piping.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Bracket for Neo engine cover - $15? Make an offer.

Stock RB25DET Neo blow off valve - $60. Works perfectly, no longer needed since I upgraded mine to a stock GTR item.

Stock GTR blow off valve - $80. Also works perfectly, I used to run the dual GTR bov setup but have since decided to just use the one, so this one is no longer needed.

22072010.jpg

Best way of contacting me is via PM or text message (phone number below). I tend not to answer calls from unknown numbers, so best to send me a message first. I'm on here often as well, so feel free to contact me here. If you want pictures of anything then send me a text and I'll try to get some for you asap, but otherwise they simply look like the stock items they are.

With regards to postage, I am happy to post Australia wide at the buyers expense. Not trying to rip anyone off, so just send me your postcode if you're interested and I'll get postage costs calculated for you.

Cheers,

Martin.

• 2 years later...