SAU Community

Eoi : Built Rb26Dett Full Drop In Package

Hi all i am just gauging the interest in the my motor built by paul from red r racing. The motor has less than 8000km on it and was tuned by Guilt toy ( Anthony ) as i am selling my gtr and getting no where and i am looking into dropping a stock motor back in it all selling it stock for $15000. The car is located in Newcastle also

This will be a complete drop in package with Power Fc computer to suit early model r32 gtr, z32 afms ect ready to go. The current tune makes 430hp at the wheels with a very restrictive exhaust and stock intake system this set up is good for 380kw.

The motor package consists of

r34 gtr crank

CP 40 tho pistons and eagle rods

ARP big engine studs

ACL big end and main bearings

Crank collor

N1 Water pump

HKS oil pump with thrust extension sump

Oil restrictor in the head

Nitto head gasket

Tomei type B cams and valve springs and retainers

Tomei adjustable cam gears

Ross 1000hp balancer

2860-5 turbos garret actuators

stainless steel dump pipes

1000cc HKS injectors

z32 AFMs

Spit fire coil packs

gates timing belt

Jim berry single plate clutch 4400lb clamping pressure

Recoated covers in wrinkle coat black

This package would cost anyone to build $18 000 - $20 000 with labor and tune at a good workshop not to mention the wait time and having to run the engine in as well.

I am asking around $12 000 but throw some offers up

There is plenty more photos to

Feel free to ring me on 0434108477 or pm me for more information

Cheers Scott

post-71662-0-46804400-1333591183_thumb.jpg

post-71662-0-07399800-1333591316_thumb.jpg

Would you part with enough interest?

Maybe mate its a pain in the ass for me really if i dont have confirmed buyers for everything. I am just after a nice and easy sale where someone can come and pick up the hole package. But feel free to throw up a offer on what you would like.

crank collar, with R34 crank. why ????.

I dont know the exact reason for the crank collar on the r34 long nose crank i'd have to ask paul i just remember him saying something about it i can ask him for calcification if you like ??

Thanks for the intrest guys pms have been sent however for the record i wont be stripping to a short motor long motor cost is $8000 ono and there will be a video of the motor running and compression test up soon if anyone wants to see the motor is still in the car driving

cheers

• 2 months later...