SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

What about a white R32 GTST with GTR frnnt bar with a very pretty brunette driving on North Terrace of a monring..sorry if its anyones gf:( ... even better if its her car:thumbsup:

Also there are two R32 GTSTs next door to where i work in Thebarton. In the 5 months ive been working here the grey one has grown an exhaust system, a Greddy sticker and now has a drift sticker:)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about a white R32 GTST with GTR frnnt bar with a very pretty brunette driving on North Terrace of a monring..sorry if its anyones gf:( ... even better if its her car:thumbsup:

Also there are two R32 GTSTs next door to where i work in Thebarton.  In the 5 months ive been working here the grey one has grown an exhaust system, a Greddy sticker and now has a drift sticker:)

Geez i just move over here 2 weeks ago and i'm already finding familiar Skyliners in the area! :D

Nice to see your car back in the thick of it at the Calder WRX Sprint, you and Rowdy flying the R32 banner high :rofl:, I spoke to him on the day when he wanted to know how reset one of Impakt's DigiDash's but that's been the only time since I left Melbourne, did he finish off the day with some drift action like Sandown? :)

Geez i just move over here 2 weeks ago and i'm already finding familiar Skyliners in the area! :P

Nice to see your car back in the thick of it at the Calder WRX Sprint, you and Rowdy flying the R32 banner high :P, I spoke to him on the day when he wanted to know how reset one of Impakt's DigiDash's but that's been the only time since I left Melbourne, did he finish off the day with some drift action like Sandown? :cheers:

I wasnt flying the banner too high:( ... Rowdy kept it pretty straight on the night, and he punched out some tip top lap times, then hooked up the trailer to the 32 and drove off into the night:)

He is talking about doing a drift day, ill get my thing out there with some cheap rubber and see who can smoke them up the best:)

There are so many R32s in the city, walking too work this morning saw a nice gunmetal 32GTST and a metallic blue GTST, both sounded like autos.

my wife saw that white R34 GTT caning along Grand Junction road last week. I though Phuman had the only white one here, but this one was definitely different.

I also saw a white 34gtt that isnt phuman's when i was have lunch on the parade, sounded awesome. I also noticed that there was a very nice purple r33 that was that in the middle of the car park eyeing out my car. Nice ride mate. Oh, also saw what i believe was a smick blue s2000 with turbs - intercooler giveaway parked near me.

blue S2000 with turbo... with black Roh rim?

i think the white R34gtt belongs to an importer of NS road.

B4 i bought my S15 i am pretty interest at it, spot it on their driveway without a price on it, went in and ask, they said it's for sale at $38000

but the boss treat me like i can't afford it, that's why it still there :)

Spot it yesterday at Anzac highway.

ALSO spot a red stagea with R32 rims at supercheap auto car park today.

I kept staring at it while droping drool and reverse without looking around much, nearly hit an integra.... :)

I saw a white R34 (GTT i think) on Port Road yesterday morning. It had a huge rear spoiler, black boot lid and vinyl graphics all down its side. It actually looked pretty cool cruising down amongst Mirages etc all going to work:)

I cant get over the fact there are more Skylines on the road here then S13s :rofl:...thats not the case in Sydney or Melbourne

I saw a white R34 (GTT i think) on Port Road yesterday morning. It had a huge rear spoiler, black boot lid and vinyl graphics all down its side.  It actually looked pretty cool cruising down amongst Mirages etc all going to work:)

I cant get over the fact there are more Skylines on the road here then S13s :)...thats not the case in Sydney or Melbourne

i still believe there are more S13 than skyline in SA.

However, most of the S13 either been defected or in crash repairer :bahaha:

Stagea in Adelaide sweet will have to keep an eye out!

Roy you see what you wanna see haha I rekn there are more S13s out there but R33s are close behind in the number count for Ole Adelaide!

there's currently a Stagea for sale at Motorcity Imports North East Rd, Klemzig if anyone hasn't seen one up close and wants to have a gander.

I have always thought about buying one of these with the RB26DETT/R34 front end upgrade that the Japs sometimes do. There was one on Prestige mid last year for only about $30,000 (if memory serves me correctly) - would surprise the hell out of someone from the lights!

• 1 month later...

Spotted a R32 with an R34 front end conversion today on south rd. silver, very low, nice bodykit. looked mad! whoever did the frontend did a top job, totally had me fooled that it was an R34 until i saw the back of it!

i have seen an indian guy driving a R33 with those growing "skyline".

Matt's gts-t was dead, seems to be got a GTR now.

maybe someone bought his old car from sydney auction?

another 3234?

2dr or 4 dr?

Spotted a Red Stagea at the BP down on South rd Next to Maccas

Was washing his car...

Frount Mount, and Zorst, looked really nice, must of just been complied cos it had X plates

Had stockie 32 rims too