SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted a Red Stagea at the BP down on South rd Next to Maccas

Was washing his car...

Frount Mount, and Zorst, looked really nice, must of just been complied cos it had X plates

Had stockie 32 rims too

That was me, on the way to A.I.R. to try it down the 1/4 mile for a bit of a laugh. I ended up racing a Subaru Legacy GT. I managed a 15.0, the Subaru with similar mods ran a 15.5

:)

Daniel

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was me, on the way to A.I.R. to try it down the 1/4 mile for a bit of a laugh.  I ended up racing a Subaru Legacy GT.  I managed a 15.0, the Subaru with similar mods ran a 15.5

:D  

Daniel

what boost u are running? 60" footer? :)

That was me, on the way to A.I.R. to try it down the 1/4 mile for a bit of a laugh.  I ended up racing a Subaru Legacy GT.  I managed a 15.0, the Subaru with similar mods ran a 15.5

:D  

Daniel

I was with my mate in his G/F's Pink Civic hahahaha

I was gonna come up and have a chat with ya but yeah, didn't wanna bother ya.

NICE CAR BY THE WAY!

OUCH - I thought a Stagea with any kind of mods would be plenty faster than that!

Mine is only an RS Four with an RB25 and it weighs about 250kg more then a R33 Skyline. The Autech 260RS has an RB26 and run about a 13.5 second quarter.

I ran mine at 10psi, and only managed a 60 foot time of 2.29 and 91.36 mph top speed.

I was with my mate in his G/F's Pink Civic hahahaha

I was gonna come up and have a chat with ya but yeah, didn't wanna bother ya.

NICE CAR BY THE WAY!

Thanks mate, they make a good family car. I saw you looking at the car, I thought you were Victorians as you had vic plates on the Civic. Anyway, should've come over for a chat.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
yeah I agree, but it is a unique atmosphere.

We are going to Lenzerheide next month for a mid-year dinner for my wife's work with open menu and open bar :( .... double serve of Morton Bay Bugs coming up for me :)

We went to The Blanc the other week and damn that was nice - you should check it out one night - absolutely 5-star service and food! Not 5-star, but quite possibly the best Chinese food you will find in Adelaide is Citi Zen - we are going there next week and my mouth is already watering at the thought of the Peking Duck!!!

Like you say, it is a different thing at the Red Sea, but is well worth the experience.

dude try the crispy duck with pancakes mmmmmmmmm to die for at citi zen

• 2 weeks later...
saw an r34 on waymouth st in the city on friday 6th May, with no wing, mmmm very nice. Think the number plate was R34!

Yeah that would be one of the members from SA, well his former car...

Has been sold now to a new female owner...

Really cool chick!

AWESOME CAR!

there was a white one with white deep dish rims that looked crazy on the track

And that would be Mark's car (moo_r32), very nice clean car, and good drifter... Well i havn't seen him on the track as yet hehe

spotted a JZX100 chaser tonight

white with TRD bodykit, 18" chrome deep dish, big exhaust

with premium plate - CCxxxx

very nice car!

have a bit of fun with him and a holden GTO

pretty even 1-3 gear and 1/2 car ahead him at 4

while the GTO is 3 car lengh behind us :)

Was in town not long ago and spotted a shiny ass literally sparkling black r33. Turned out to be sam's. Damn, is your car always that clean and shiny. I dont think you spotted me as i was in my old man's car even though i was waving uncontrollably. =D

Cant remember the name of st but you were on the road between the BP in town and the BMW dealer.

I occassionally spot Andrew as well when im heading towards magill/norwood on st bernards rd - i think its called. but im always going in the opposite direction. You car looks so stealth and low, i love it.

if i can recall, an alternative wouldbe the gt autosound yoshio (i think) stealth boot and spoiler integrated into one. Now that would look ace on your car andrew. rrreeoww

yep I have photos of it - I wish I could make a mould ..... mind you, I might be selling my car soon(ish) .... thinking of getting an R34 GTT - I am so sick of the little luxuries my car doesn't have, like climate control, remote boot release, traction control. Don't flame me, but I am seriously considering tiptronic auto (which I would get strenthened and add a high-stall to, of course).