[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go the 4dr cant say nothing bad bout my 33 has good all round use. Run a flat 14 tow my jetski still fit 4 people in comfort. Gf doesnt bag it as being useless :rofl:

Maybe a Baby may be on the cards for the r34 eh

Cant wait to see on road not many 34 4dr here yet

shit no .... no babies .... just wanted a change and this 'line came up at the right time, km, mods (or lack thereof), colour and price.

Have been thinking about getting an R34 for some time now (I actually went to buy one the very day I ended buying my 200SX), and this one just popped up. Too good to refuse!

Spotted yesterday down Crittenden road....Hot blonde in a white R33 with white AVS model 7 rims on it...Anyone seen her before?? Her passenger wasn't bad either lol!!!

spotted canary yellow r34 on my was home this afternoon. was that you duc (iceduck)?

Probably man, I was down at Leon's place checking out what was wrong with my alarm/battery then drove back up salisbury highway..

Hey anyone going to the AutoBahn sale?

Perhaps straight after the Ns.com cruise?

Spotted yesterday down Crittenden road....Hot blonde in a white R33 with white AVS model 7 rims on it...Anyone seen her before??  Her passenger wasn't bad either lol!!!

Hey Boof, dunno if you've seen it but there's also a blonde chick driving a yellow 33 in the same area, not too far from my place.

Hey Boof, dunno if you've seen it but there's also a blonde chick driving a yellow 33 in the same area, not too far from my place.

Can't say i have, but there was an alright brunette piece driving a maroon 33 near Ingle Farm Kmart this morning that got my attention a bit lol!!

Indeed Deluxe, the best of both worlds really. I'll never have a bad word to say about that...

Hmmmmm a lil more on topic....

Spotted what i beleived to be a 34 GTR heading down anzacs today....

Bronze rims

And some kind of sticker on the door

Wasn't 100% sure if it was a GTR or GTt but judging on the spoiler it was a GTR

Looked nice either way

Yeah i got slapped trying to see who was driving this. Was just looking to see who is entering the fellow skyline hood and whack!!! women!!!