SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

going from your signature and the replies from the link to your spec sheet andrew it doesnt seem like its a stock vehicle. hehe
My thoughts also...

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meh .... maybe my idea of 'modified' is different to your idea of 'modified'. I will be doing a few small things to it, then that's all. I just mean I am not going to go nuts on it like I did to the S15 :P

just realised it was boof and his dr30 i spotted at lofty few weeks back

AHH HA!! Thought that was you!! The other DR was Crimmo if he ever post's in here *shrugs* On a run in drive for him!!

Sorry if we were a bit cold towards you, was weird day and both of us were having car issues as well...My left hand wheel spacer decided that it didn't like being bolted to the hub anymore, so tried to dislodge itself, luckily it did it a few streets from my house so i limped it home, crimmo was having over heating issues....Damn cars huh :)

;D

no problems man, i just took it that you didnt want a stranger interupting your conversation, but you werent unpleasant towards me mate ;) Cars looked great btw. and that noise i mentioned and showed you hasnt come back :)~

Where from adelaide are you from, go up to lofty much?

Sall good then!

First time we've had both those cars on the road together actually, like i said bit of a run in drive for my mate and i was just out for a sunday jog lol!!

Im north atm, about 10 mins from ingle farm K mart, other mate is north eastern side of town, rarly drive the cars and when we do its usually in the hills! Thats only about the 2nd time i've actually driven the car anywhere near lofty in the past 2 years i guess, mainly cause its been off the road that long!!

Good to hear that noise hasn't come back, mine develops noises all the time and then the vanish, when they get really bad then you worry :zap:

;D

no problems man, i just took it that you didnt want a stranger interupting your conversation, but you werent unpleasant towards me mate :( Cars looked great btw. and that noise i mentioned and showed you hasnt come back :rofl:~

Where from adelaide are you from, go up to lofty much?

haha, doh, im pissed off when i cant drive my car for 2 weeks let alone 2 years. Have a mate with a mk2 (mk3 power) supra been off the road for 3 years... im sure he shares your pain. Im from down south myself :rofl:

spotted a stock silver stagea at marion rd, the owner show me some 4wd launch, i didn't bother to catch up but feel weird to see a "wagon" walk away from me

they actually look more boxy but smaller than what i think

Spotted a suspect lookin silver S15 (Nightcrawler) ;) :wavey: on Satday arvo on Nth East Rd at Greenacres heading into town.

Also, last friday I received a serious case of whip lash (had to go to the chiro after :) ) when I saw a nice blonde drivin a dark blue R33GTSt into the St Agnes shoppin centre, it had custom white on blue no. plates (SKY ###...I think???). Can't think of anything sexier when the ladies drive nice modded imports :drooling:.

ah that was you .... I gave you the 'nod' as I went by :) - nice ride!!!

Was I going in a straight line at the time? I was having traction issues due to the rain! Darn I hate it when that happens hehe

Cheers Andrew, sorry couldn't see you properly through ur tint otherwise would of waved. I didn't notice any sidewayz movement when I passed. Appearance wise my car still looks a stocker.

My gf and I had an early night and on the way home spotted the d1 garage s14.5 drift car being put onto a tow truck opposite the coca cola factory. I didnt know that thing was street registered. If so, must have gotten defected.

meh .... maybe my idea of 'modified' is different to your idea of 'modified'. I will be doing a few small things to it, then that's all. I just mean I am not going to go nuts on it like I did to the S15 :P

Keep it looking nice.

Make it a bit of an Auto sling shot off the line. :D