• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe it's me, driving all around the city on tue :rofl:

alloy bushes is ready for u

the CAI box should arrive 1 week ago, i am trying to check where the hell it goes?!

Yep yep, Uley rd exits in front of the Smithfield Hungry Jacks from Black top road which is where I was coming from. When you live on Target Hill it's a much more enjoyable drive than Main North rd everyday...

Keep spotting an awesome looking red/burgundy gtr33 in front of car toys whenever i drive past there in the last afternoon's.

Also keep spotting what looks to be the old jms drag white gtr33 around the unley area. Only thing its missing were the stickers. Im suprised to still see this thing going around.

Saw a VERY nice Yellow GTR at the car wash on North East Rd in Gilles Plains on Saturday. Had a big Trust FMIC and numberplate was something along the lines of "OUTKAST".

Saw a VERY nice Yellow GTR at the car wash on North East Rd in Gilles Plains on Saturday. Had a big Trust FMIC and numberplate was something along the lines of "OUTKAST".

i think thats a GTS-t mate, i remember reading an article on it in speed magazine.

Well it had a GTR wing, not sure if it had the pumped guards, i only got a quick look but i think it did. Not that that means it's a GTR but sure looked like one at a glance. Anyways was purty :O

nah, i have seen yr car for a few times, yr rim is hard to miss :P

it's a R33 with R34 front

it also has a flake JGTC style fuel cap on the boot -----> (oo)

the front seems didn't paint properly too