SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted: Silver R32 Sedan missing its front bar, was on the back on a flatbed turning in to Mullers Rd (Hampstead Gardens), possibly heading to Tilbrooks or one of the repairers around there?

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i spotted a nice looking white R34 on south rd earlier. had red plates PHAT R34 or something? i didnt get a real good look.

Yeh, i went down to marion shopping centre, and saw it parked up the top car park (inside one). Looks very nice. Was it a full bomex kit on it ? i only had a quick look since i had to rush into a free parking spot before 100 other people :D

dont think so as this one wasnt midnight purple and had custom plates - sirxxx. having said that, i'd be surprised if he drives his gtr at all.

i saw Mick the other day in SIR.

perhaps his passenger may have something to do with what you are saying Dookie. (required a boosta seat!)

or are you saying that my car doesnt come out much :(

its almost a daily occurrance lately

Im down at flinders as well, and i saw another 4 door R34 (sum chick driving it). Looks pretty nice. (One of those yellowish creamy colors)

Which campus you see that at??? You can't get 4 doors in yellow so would have to be custom paint if it's a 34 4 door

Edited by mxtcy