SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

On my way out of the city last night I saw a maroon/red skyline pulled over on king william st by the police. Hope there was not drama's or you have gotten off lightly.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spot so many cars when I go out. I was headed to the hills today and spotted Andrew's s15 on north east rd up towards complete audio - looking nice as usual. Also a clean looking 4dr 32 near along the shores of glenelg. Yesterday, Sam and I spotted Andrew's twin except this one was orange.

spotted a man, mid 50's, in a r34GTR V spec at the traffic light of uni road :D

will run him for sure if it's somewhere else

DSC00371.jpg

is this the same car? with the grand prix plates? if so he's not a lecturer. He own's his own environmental company and is one of my dad's best mates, went for a ride in the car a while back and fell in love!

r34gtr0011rb.th.jpg r34gtr0030zf.th.jpg r34gtr0028gq.th.jpg r34gtr0064sk.th.jpg

Edited by mr_rbman

there are a few black R34GTRs getting around now - I spotted another one parked at a house on Grand Junction Rd the other day (with no plates on it) - I believe it is the same one that landed the same time as my R34, and it had Pommy number plates on it when I saw it at North Haven in customs. Sad that they are becoming kind of common. I haven't seen any other black 4 door R34s yet :D Do you guys like the happy snaps in my sig? I took the 34 out from under my verandah yesterday and washed it for the 1st proper time.

why you want to sell your car for maxx?

getting a 4dr..? cough**copying andrew**cough

:)  :D  ;)  :P

i hate to see low figure in bank account, and a few shxt happen during the year makes me want to keep some $$ in bank.

BTW i am going to finish uni end of this year, once i get a job i will need to sell it for a house anyway :)

so it's only 1/2 - 1 year earlier than i planned when i bought it

reason for 4 dr? it is "pratical", so Sara will has no excuse to make me downgrade again in furture :D

is this the same car? with the grand prix plates? if so he's not a lecturer. He own's his own environmental company and is one of my dad's best mates, went for a ride in the car a while back and fell in love!

that's the one!

He turn into strut building area, i thought he is going to pick up his child who attend the private school.

is my guess correct? :lol:

thanks Sean .... nah it isn't complied yet .... still waiting on some stock suspension to come from Abo Bob, and a few other bits and pieces. We are off to the US in a couple of weeks and don't get back until end of Sept, so the R34 is looking like being on the road around November at best. I am in no hurry and havn't sold PCOTY yet - but when I get back I'll start trying harder to sell her, then get the 34 done.

yeah actually that is all I need. I'll give you a ring to come pick them up. Excellent. Have you put lowered springs in your R34? Do you have the original front and side indicators in your car, or have you changed them for clear ones - as I need them too.