SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

WOOT i've hit the spotted page. Yeah was me, was actually trying to find Dan Murphy's not that they had what i fricken wanted anyway, i mean come on how hard is a carton of Two Dogs to find really !!!!!!.

Edited by mxtcy

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the stock side ones kicking around, but i am still using the stock front ones.

They stopped making two dogs like 4 years ago rumour has it... but if yo search hard you can still find it :(

Brew it yourself, it's not hard, and you can make it with as much "balls" as you like! :(

• 2 weeks later...

majority when i spot a skyline its always going in the opposite direction to me.

i always see a white series2 skyline with a gt wing/work meisters/vented bonnet at the furniture store on main north rd next to the drive in's. i know he was on here some time ago but some of us guys (e-warriors) shot him down as he said he owned a ferrari. anyways, i love your car mate. you should come on here more often. also at the same place, a black r34 is there at time as well as a red misubishi gt3000.

Spotted: Silver R32 Sedan missing its front bar, was on the back on a flatbed turning in to Mullers Rd (Hampstead Gardens), possibly heading to Tilbrooks or one of the repairers around there?

Hahaha W00t my first run in the car and i get spotted :P. I passed a R33 was that you? I was on my way back to my garage (in Loxton) because i was going overseas (im ova now) and im going to wait until i get back to get it complied, the front bar was missing because it was to low to get on the truck.

EDIT: oh sorry didnt read it properly, it was prolly my car being transported to my compliance workshop (PVP Imports) before i picked it up.

Edited by Spangers

Hahaha W00t my first run in the car and i get spotted :D. I passed a R33 was that you? I was on my way back to my garage (in Loxton) because i was going overseas (im ova now) and im going to wait until i get back to get it complied, the front bar was missing because it was to low to get on the truck.

EDIT: oh sorry didnt read it properly, it was prolly my car being transported to my compliance workshop (PVP Imports) before i picked it up.

Nah mate, blue R32 sedan, and stay away from them flatbeds if you can. :D

yesterday spotted a cameleon blue/green/purple gtr33 with yellow leather interior that i havent seen on the streets for a while.

today, spotted a stark white gtr33 with sparkling deep dish rims. looked immaculate.

I keep seeing two chicks in a yellow R33 down south - Happy Valley/Woodcroft area. Not sure if it's a GTR or a GTS-T with a bodykit (I keep looking at the interior bodykits).

They have probably been spotted and listed here before but I can't be stuffed going through all 22 pages to check.