[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

interesting, ive noticed that alot of the female driver drive r33's. would have though they would rather the r32 due to being smaller, less heavier etc etc but then again there's probarbly alot of factors as to why they those the BEST shaped skyline (between the 32 & 33 anyways)

My friend she just bought an R33, thats another gal with a Skyza.

So if you see a custom green one with lowered as buggery bodykit, FMIC & big GT wing thats hers.

Besides just the price tag, apparently the average chick goes for the the R33 coz, they like the shape after the R34 of course.

im assuming you mean r32 guy. thats interesting as mine also prefer my car over my brothers (r32 as well). wierd but then again i just put that down to good taste  :lol:

Sorry a typoo - i meant an R32 :P

Nothing wrong with the performance of a 32, just that they look 10 years older :) , and not as keen on their interior :D

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Bayside Blue 34 GTR going through the Intersection of Port Rush and Paynem last night

Anyone from here? It looked like Johns old car and even his old plates but ii think i was just seeing things!

Saw a black R33 with purple lines all over it and a "Ministry of Bass" sticker across the rear, also a number plate to that effect, on Port Rd this morning. Kinda made me chuckle. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted one of there puppies at the lights on the corner of the ETSA Building today......

030179-E.jpg

030186-E.jpg

If your not down with what they are/can do.......

Engine: 8.3ltr V10 (Yeah a Viper Motor)

Power: 372.9 kw / 500 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque: 711.8 nm / 525 ft lbs @ 4200 rpm

1/4 Mile: 13.6 @ 105mph

Now thats a f**ker of a work ute if you ask me!