• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mel

I finally made it on here girl :huh:

Nozilla you really should come out with us :O

Sure Thing Nozila  you can join us anytime

where bout you ladies from anyway? im up north, but having a car doesnt stop me from being in the west/south or east. :lol:

anyways, i always 'cruise' alone so it would be nice to be accompanied by so fine cars and their owners.

haha Pawley ... spotted a nice midnight purple R33 GTR at FBI on Friday too :huh:

Yeah they have let me down big time. Had the R34 booked in for all the parts to be changed on Friday - turns out Trev never 'booked' me in the book, and has none of the parts I need taken off their grey one yet (even though he said they'd be ready). So now I'm a bit screwed. I have had to borrow MXTCs springs and change them myself with a jack under my verandah (NOT a fun job I might add), and am still looking for some front R34 indicators. Trev's missus said she will swap her exhaust with mine so I have taken mine off to swap with her until compliance, but I won't at all be surprised now if she lets me down again, and then I'm totally screwed as I can't find another 4 door R34 exhaust anywhere (as you well know) :O

Spotted 2xFerrari F40s, an F50, a Ford GT40, a Merc 300SL (Gullwing), a Jag XJ220, an Aston Martin DB9 convertible, and a shite load of other Ferraris, Mercs, MGs, Porsches etc in Victoria Sqaure for the Calssic Adelaide.

haha Pawley ... spotted a nice midnight purple R33 GTR at FBI on Friday too :(

Yeah they have let me down big time. Had the R34 booked in for all the parts to be changed on Friday - turns out Trev never 'booked' me in the book, and has none of the parts I need taken off their grey one yet (even though he said they'd be ready). So now I'm a bit screwed. I have had to borrow MXTCs springs and change them myself with a jack under my verandah (NOT a fun job I might add), and am still looking for some front R34 indicators. Trev's missus said she will swap her exhaust with mine so I have taken mine off to swap with her until compliance, but I won't at all be surprised now if she lets me down again, and then I'm totally screwed as I can't find another 4 door R34 exhaust anywhere (as you well know) :)

BAH!

Get your hands dirty, ya big blouse!

I undertand your angst: mine was only going to take a day, but then I added a couple extra jobs, so turns out to be three days. Would've been a sweet weekend to take it out running all smick and new again. But happy that all is being done properly.