[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw Pawleys wife Mel in the electric blue R32 RB25 on South Rd this morning, I was in my Stagea stuck in the CBD traffic crawl.

Hey Paul, where's the 'Spotted' post of my Stagea from the Saturday miday checkout session? :D:)

Brendan

HAHAHA

LOL - I made the spotted page!

No worries, I hope the session was beneficial to you both with your upgrade to a 'family car' thoughts / decision.

Edit: If anyone else is thinking of upgrading their 'Line due to growing family issues, and wants to look over a Stagea 5door 4wd turbo wagon, drop me a PM and we'll work something out.

Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

Some A hole tried to steal my car from my driveway last night. Luckily i disturbed them and they left in a hurry. I live in kensington so if anyone lives around there be extra careful. It looks as though they knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it so i think they may have been casing me.

i know this is off topic, but i know this is the most frequented thread in the sa section so just be careful ppl's

HAHAHA

LOL - I made the spotted page!

No worries, I hope the session was beneficial to you both with your upgrade to a 'family car' thoughts / decision.

Edit: If anyone else is thinking of upgrading their 'Line due to growing family issues, and wants to look over a Stagea 5door 4wd turbo wagon, drop me a PM and we'll work something out.

Brendan

When are you gonna come on a cruise so we can all check it out regardless? :P

Some A hole tried to steal my car from my driveway last night. Luckily i disturbed them and they left in a hurry. I live in kensington so if anyone lives around there be extra careful. It looks as though they knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it so i think they may have been casing me.

i know this is off topic, but i know this is the most frequented thread in the sa section so just be careful ppl's

That's why my baby gets locked up in the garage every night. :)

Edited by Oosh

Mine's in the locked garage everynight as well, with alarm.

Oosh; I reckon I'll be heading out for this midnight cruise....... gotta make sure I dont dose up on the ol' bourbs too much though.

Brendan

Some A hole tried to steal my car from my driveway last night.  Luckily i disturbed them and they left in a hurry.  I live in kensington so if anyone lives around there be extra careful.  It looks as though they knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it so i think they may have been casing me.

my mate lives just off kensignton where the bp is, n he has had his old car stolen from his driveway twice (2 yrs ago) but 2 weeks ago some A hole tried 2 steal his rims on his HSV GTO LE, (he was on the cruise other week), they scratched them n 8 knuts were missing haha, so he went n got 2 new sets of wheel locks...

those guys who try n steal cars like that keep checking houses 2 c what ur daily routine is and they work out when is the longest time ull b away from ur car, then they strike...i always park my car in diff spots on my driveway and make it hard 4 them 2 try n roll my car out by turning the steering wheel and putting things behind my wheels. bloody A holes

Pricks! All they did was cause damage to my car bloody amatures. How can they honestly think i wouldnt have a hardcore security system on it. Id love to catch them and Beat them sensless.