[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ spotted 66 Skyline at Hallet Cove. Was good to meet ya Pete & the Prince. Catch ya again at SCS.

Also, spotted midday today on Nth East Rd goin towards town what looked like a grey R34 GTR :( it had a mistmatched coloured drivers door.

Spotted a 32 GTR parked with a 180SX at KFC just near St Peters today.....

Advan tri spokies.

PS. That KFC is full of f**kin retards!

Out of the 3 thing i placed an order for all of em were wrong!

lol .... wicked, wicked DIGGITAH is MASSIVE :)

spotted this morning SIR33 at Northgate Child Care Centre, then shortly thereafter on OG Rd. I didn't beep Mick, as I was in the wife's Accord.

Edited by Nightcrawler

spotted a silver 33 on prospect rd with black bonnet and rims at about 330pm, sorry if i cut u off but i didnt c the car infront of u stop...

also spotted silver r34 at 930pm in town, it was the 34 i almost got 2 months ago but missed of cos got to the dealer 5 min late haha, spoke 2 the driver he was cool didnt get a chance 2 ask if he was on sau.

yeh was the 1 on main north rd bout 2 months ago. i got there 5min min late to make them an offer, nd the boss comes out n goes sorry just got sold :P...was there on friday, go sold monday

yeh now they got 2 34s, black n white 1, 1998 both tiptronic. the black 1 has scratches all over it...if they were manual id go trade in my 2 33's lol

spotted an r33 get written off on hindley st sat night, was a white s2 big mags, was buitifull! :O

turned right onto king william rd and done a 1st 2nd slide, lost it and launched it staight in between 2 buildings wedging it between them!! :D

poor 33! :(

Edited by DriftR_33

lol .... wicked, wicked DIGGITAH is MASSIVE :D

spotted this morning SIR33 at Northgate Child Care Centre, then shortly thereafter on OG Rd. I didn't beep Mick, as I was in the wife's Accord.

hey andrew was that you following me ha ha

we must stop seeing each like that ppl wil start to talk