[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they also got rbts comming out of nth adelaide via main north rd, prospect, and also if u go down the streets on the left of main north n prospecct intersection...

also saw 1 on sat on grange rd near hindmarsh stadium, lucky i was going into town and they didnt get a chance 2 pull me over, but i could c they we alll lookng at me

haha

I tend to be lucky then..been through many RBT's and not worried too much. Just don't do anything over revvy not out of the ordinary (that is ordinary, below 4000 rpm and speed limit driving) and all good

But then again..with hand controller's and the likes..i see why some of you guys have to avoid em... :P

spotted nice looking yellow 33, had gtr wing with some cool decals on the sides driving into town on north east rd near the abc building, couldnt catch up 2 it cos i was in my non turbo while my s2 gets its radiator fixed....

Spotted bow down at dequtivle (spelling) terrace round about yesterday and then a lambo merchilago further down the road....mmmmm nice car that :D

Spotted a Silver R33, almost wooooped me up the arse from behind as I took off (quite normally) from the lights on Greenhill Rd tonight. Has a paired exhaust, sounded nice, but pretty slow when he decided to blast past......