[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was at the goodwood/cross rd bp last nite n some hot chick walked in getting subway, n she goes 2 me, that ur skyline outside, i go yeh, and then she makes some face, im like wat, she goes my 180 will dystroy it, i laugh (thinking 'ill dystroy u' hahahaha)

was at the goodwood/cross rd bp last nite n some hot chick walked in getting subway, n she goes 2 me, that ur skyline outside, i go yeh, and then she makes some face, im like wat, she goes my 180 will dystroy it, i laugh (thinking 'ill dystroy u' hahahaha)

You should have come back and said:

"thats cool come back to mine and i'll destroy you in da bedroom" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol Talk is cheap, should have asked her to prove it... it just might be faster, but can she drive it....

unfortunately her comment has some credit, as i know my 180 destroys my 33. maybe she was using it as a pick up line. hahaha

i liked darrens comment, that would have made her speechless.

R33's are slow unless they run an PFC. :)

Eaaaaveen R32's even are quicker. :)

I'd be keen to see what the old school skyline can run with the rb20t in it.. . Should go pretty damn hard.

Bumped that boost up yet? :D

Edited by Cubes

talk about hot chicks, spotted white 33 cruising out of marion shops around 8pm, took off after lights changed and to my delight it was a stunner blonde driving it. I was speechless, she headed off towards the bay and i had to turn off. Spewin.

talk about hot chicks, spotted white 33 cruising out of marion shops around 8pm, took off after lights changed and to my delight it was a stunner blonde driving it. I was speechless, she headed off towards the bay and i had to turn off. Spewin.

thats allways the way :) blondies :lol: