SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted hot CHICK say CHICKS friday night in hinley street drving a PINK 180SX.

I WAS LIKE :D

"hello pretty lady" out of my mates 1980s toyota corona (a.k.a white lightning)

She giggle with her friends n smiled :cheers:

(prob thought i was dick, ) ohh wellz

Edited by shorty_01

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen that BMW with the wogs, tried to give me runs as well.

I idle it off the line fairly quickly using the 3ltrs torque, they then scream past as I change in to second at ~40km/h.

Idling it off the line with the 3ltr is as quick as a new ls2 297kw thing idling it off the line so its fairly punchy.  :D

lol sweet

i really would love to know my RWKW oh well 1 day

last meet we had when Vange had a sick radiator i had a little drag with the GTO from here and heard sum 1 mention he had 260rwkw and i took him but muffed 2nd gear so he very quickyly caught me

The GTO weighs 1689kg's

1689kg/258=6.58kg per kw.

R33 GTST would need around 210rwkw to be on par.

R32 GTST would need around 198rwkw.

Then the gear ratios will come in to play.

Approximate obviously. :O

Which is why my recent drive/thrash of a VT II R8 Clubsport 250i 6speed was so dissapointing. Lays some awesome first and second burnouts with a few rev's and clutch dump, perfectly smooth snakey's, unlike my R32's axle tramp. :D

Edited by Cubes

What are the Zenith Cradle bushes? Actual bushes or the solid alloy ones? HOW MUCH? :D

Also i'm keen on some steering bushes when I do my rack rubbers. :O

I was planning on buying the Noltec cradle bushes from UAS for $190 and throwing them in as my currents have only just finished leaking all the silicon goo out of them.. I'm dropping a gtr shimmed center in it at the same time.

On the dyno the rear wheels pull in towards the front of the rear guard, definitely a lot of movement there, looks scary.

EDIT: Also need a g/box mount :)

Edited by Cubes

yep, you are on the money Joel :

Chops' VY Calais has 249rwkw and did a 12.77 on slicks = approx. 1,600kg without driver = 6.43kw/kg

My S15/200SX has 197rwkw and did a 12.74 on RE540S = approx. 1,250kg without driver = 6.35kg/kw

However, as I always remind Chops, if I were to run on slicks, I would be able to do a heaps better launch and better my time by quite a few tenths. Even with RE540S on the back I could only launch at low 3ks rpm (otherwise I spun the wheels) - whereas I think with slicks (on a properly prepared track like he raced on) I could launch around 4,000rpm and fly off the line.

nah mate, unfortunately the guy that was dead keen on it (and had an RAA check done on it which came up A.O.K) has never had comprehensive insurance before, so he got ridiculous insurance quotes which he coudn't afford :D

So she is still for sale.

Mind you I don't mind too much, as my 34 won't be ready until mid-January.

However, damn the S15 is a fun car to drive - I am really enjoying it now I know she is to go soon. Whoever ends up buying it is going to get deal of the century since I've dropped the price to $33,000.

spotted a few nice cars 2nite...

saw a 360 mondena drag a bike on nth tce, was going the other way, would have been interesting 2 watch...the sound was awsome

spotted robiski parked on grenfell for 2 day lol

some guys in a taxi at the lights going 2 me to give them a show because they went to a hore house n didnt get any lol

on the note of kw/kg, wats a stock new integra type r? kept up with me, was in my blind spot n i was creaping away from him :starwars:

What are the Zenith Cradle bushes? Actual bushes or the solid alloy ones? HOW MUCH? :starwars:

Also i'm keen on some steering bushes when I do my rack rubbers. :)

I was planning on buying the Noltec cradle bushes from UAS for $190 and throwing them in as my currents have only just finished leaking all the silicon goo out of them.. I'm dropping a gtr shimmed center in it at the same time.

On the dyno the rear wheels pull in towards the front of the rear guard, definitely a lot of movement there, looks scary.

EDIT: Also need a g/box mount :)

Cubes here is the link to the NS.com site where the Zenith stuff are located

Cradle Bushes and Steering Bush

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=131040

Engine and Gearbox Mount

$350 for both or $180 Engine Mount $195 Gearbox Mount

G/Box Mount

Mission.jpg

Engine Mount

NissanSilvia-ZENITHSteeringCradleBu.jpg

Bro In Law said for you to call him or email him and he can sort you out with a price for all!

Darren

saw a black cefiro last night, guy said he bought it for $14k, was pretty sweet, he took off and i took off after him and caught him but as i cant rev my car like he could i barely got in front of him. Gotta get my comp in......

front all fixed now, trying out to see what eyelids look like....

post-23924-1135753209.jpg

Edited by black33_26

bit late, but late last thursday arvo about 5.30, had a black r32 gtr blitz it hard past me when i was heading into the hills around lenswood or somewhere like that. i was stuck behind 2 other cars and wasnt game enough to pass, but the gtr driver was a madman and passed all 3 cars on like tight blind corners! was even able to give me a honk as he went past!!! sounded wild and definitely had some serious balls!

if you're on here dude, i was the one in the blue/green 33 gtst driving like a grandma lol!

also passed a nice white r33 on the sturt highway in between sheaoak log and gawler on xmas day, gave him a wave, dunno if he saw tho...