SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

sounds good, the computer systems engineering part not the 6 am part.  Mind you i will be doing the same when i get back to work.  Also a trade worker at the moment.  wouldnt mind being a mechanic though when we move home.  do know anyone who wants an apprentice by any chance?

Cheers :)...(for the congrats) ..will be good when ya done, alot lighter on the shoulders i will say :) Yeh, i was the same, wanted to be a mechanic or should have done mechanical engineering. Well...i can't guarantee an apprenticeship...but wat do you want to do for the apprenticeship? (mechanic?)...

THanks again. And fellas, take it easy, everyone has their own opinion :(

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Work in the morning at 6am (tradework) which i do during me breaks from uni.  ive actually just graduating this year (completed last) in computer systems engineering.

this was a tafe course was it :?? im interested in going into that field but have juist been canvasing places where i might ba able to build computers

yea i would like to be a mechanic so that when im qualified i can do all of the work on my GTR myself. Save a shit load of labour costs. (just for knowledge, i dont have a GTR yet but im getting one when i move south, a 33GTR V Spec is the make of chice). Plus would also like to start up a buisness down south modifying imports. Will have to see what happens though, expensive to get into.

this was a tafe course was it :?? im interested in going into that field but have juist been canvasing places where i might ba able to build computers

Unfortunately this was a uni course over 4 years, however there are some related engineering courses in Tafe. When i was younger i had the same ambition to be a mechanic, loved the ideas of playing with cars as i was brought up around cars....

IN terms of the whole mechanic and their cars...i agree..know a few and they have interesting cars to say the least, but in some cases one or two own some nice cars, usually V8's or porsches. But as long as you do what you love you can't really go wrong :(

Spotted one silver looking R33 GTR (or the kit was GTR = no badge :rolleyes: ), a while R33 heading to the bay at about 7pm, and two black R33's on West Terrace last night putside the pizza house. one with some nice gold rims :)

hmm lots of skylines on the rds 2nite...

didnt go out cos cbf so just drove around looking 4 somthing 2 do with mates...

ended up seeing lots of nice cars...few groups of lines, some at pizza house west tce, a white 33 gtr n 32 driving around, then 2 silver 34s, 1 with a chick driving it, yellow 33 & silver 33 down hindley, hmmm wat else, white 33 with decals on the sides and had chicks driving :rolleyes:, also a few in the bp carpark...

hope u all had a good nite..:(

hmm lots of skylines on the rds 2nite...

didnt go out cos cbf so just drove around looking 4 somthing 2 do with mates...

ended up seeing lots of nice cars...few groups of lines, some at pizza house west tce, a white 33 gtr n 32 driving around, then 2 silver 34s, 1 with a chick driving it, yellow 33 & silver 33 down hindley, hmmm wat else, white 33 with decals on the sides and had chicks driving :D, also a few in the bp carpark...

hope u all had a good nite..:D

yeah certainly plenty of skylines about last night including yours vange! spotted you parked outside feva about 11:30 "ish" very nice ride indeed mate :)

thirty four spotted you at burnside saturday, me and the girl were doing some shopping, looked very nice.

Then spotted you again today/sunday at the cruise. I was the silver 34 4 door next to you on cross roads etc. Did you go up the old feeway.. i got infornt and hi jacked the cruise up there haha

thirty four spotted you at burnside saturday, me and the girl were doing some shopping, looked very nice.

Then spotted you again today/sunday at the cruise. I was the silver 34 4 door next to you on cross roads etc. Did you go up the old feeway.. i got infornt and hi jacked the cruise up there haha

oh ok, was nice to see another 34 there, love your front bar and the look of the 4door in general, oh so it was you who sent us all up there! i didnt know what was going on and just followed suit was good fun though! after we all got to strath i headed back to town, didnt see your car there, where did you end up?

apparently there was a cruise on today with a porshe in it? they met at castle plaza

yeah thats the one we were on, yellow porsche, mid 80's model im guessing, very nice indeed

on my way to out arvo, spotted a silver 34 around the corner from my house. my brother next to me said it was a gtr. either very clean looking car. last night on rundle st, i saw another 34. it had green P plates. what the? interstate owner maybe

on my way to out arvo, spotted a silver 34 around the corner from my house. my brother next to me said it was a gtr. either very clean looking car. last night on rundle st, i saw another 34. it had green P plates. what the? interstate owner maybe

ive seen that same 34 with the green p plates down rundle the last two weekends, ironically when i bought my car in syd in november it was for sale and i had a look at it, it still has nsw plates so im guessing either the owner didnt end up selling it and drove it over here or someone from adelaide has bought it but not changed it over to sa rego yet

oh ok, was nice to see another 34 there, love your front bar and the look of the 4door in general, oh so it was you who sent us all up there! i didnt know what was going on and just followed suit was good fun though! after we all got to strath i headed back to town, didnt see your car there, where did you end up?

Cheers mate, yeah only just got the new front bar on there for christmas, was a gift from the girl :mellow: Yeah it was nice to see another 34 out n about. Your car looks real nice, grpahics look good too, glad to see you got them on there.

I live just past stirling so i bailed it when we went through there. Glad you enjoyed the Eagles Run :blink:

Sure is Andrew.... oops.. i mean Ken's old car. Seen a few sets of hands and bascially still the same as when Ken had it. Ken sure did do a good job on it. New owner really will have to do something special to it to make it "His" car.