[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah mate that 32 GTR was mine. Big problems with the boost controller. Heap of S$&% wouldn't make power. Got a 82 XE falcon ute thats making alot more than my GTR. Go figure ????

its nice it was gona be what i wouldve bought over my car (a32 gtr) i wouldve said hi but i didnt know if u liked 31's lol.

i still love old school muscle cars .. guess they are more simple when it comes to the crunch and making power.

best of luck sorting it out

about 2 weeks ago over took a blue vs commie not speeding just going onto a main road and accelerated past him when the gey in the commie starting waving his arms out da window and flashing hi beam, i was like what the..?\

we pulled up at next lights he waves a badge at me and screams pull over!

i said are you undercover coz they usually drive vx's, he goes whats your name? i said whats yours and wheres your computer screen? he says it is illegal not to answer to a police orificer! i said are you on duty or what? he goes im about to start work! just then i slipped and pushed the window up button on my door, the last thing he said was you will get something in the mail.

still nothing in the mail! was this guy trying abuse his power of being a cop or can they pull you over when they are off duty? damn they hate import cars!

Edited by HR-32

i had a undercover cop behind me at the lights n i launched it up to 120, (Was a 100 zone and i didnt c him behind me) and he pulled me over, and identified himself, then check my car then asked 2 look in the glove box and boot, and i didnt have my licence cos i left it at home, and then he just goes have a good nite and left. haha

girl from my work thought it would be funny to write 'WASH ME' on my bonnet, yeah thanks for the scratches left in it

yeah that sucks :(

maybe it would be more appropriate if she wrote 'cut and polish me" :D

i guess some ppl are born without brains.

Edited by HR-32

managed to get it out after washing and using scratch X, and buffing it, came out but still gonna redo it on monday when not working, girl went on holidays so havent seeen her yet, but gonna give her shit. she finished earlier than me so thats when she did it. nice 31 frog, better come out for the cruise next month.

Saw some blokes in a Blue 32 Sedan in Mawson Lakes on Friday arvo when leaving work, heading towards the uni i think, had some personalized paltes beginning with 'F' i think.