• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when my mate had e-manage it fitted he said that the bloke

from turbo tune said, "i dont know these that well"

he seemed to know it alot better than the others i think he has done a few recently. Hi tech dyno couldnt even get my greddy ebc to hold boost properly let alone fit the emanage properly, but in saying that we will see how my car goes at turbo tune first. Its looking promising though as mike pulled more power out of it than the others did at only 10psi too.

bit late, but late last thursday arvo about 5.30, had a black r32 gtr blitz it hard past me when i was heading into the hills around lenswood or somewhere like that. i was stuck behind 2 other cars and wasnt game enough to pass, but the gtr driver was a madman and passed all 3 cars on like tight blind corners! was even able to give me a honk as he went past!!! sounded wild and definitely had some serious balls!

if you're on here dude, i was the one in the blue/green 33 gtst driving like a grandma lol!

also passed a nice white r33 on the sturt highway in between sheaoak log and gawler on xmas day, gave him a wave, dunno if he saw tho...

This is a very late response I know, but Hi Beno33, yes that was me going for a blap in the hills. It was Lobethal Rd and they weren’t blind corners per se. I’ve been driving that road for almost 20 years and there are many sections where it’s safe to pass as it’s possible to look up the road (its up hill) past the corner to check for traffic. Not the best time to be driving that road anyway, with to many commuters heading back home. However, nice to see another line out there giving it a go... :(

GTR’s running stock boost by the way and my 1.8na 1600 is just as quick on that piece of road…Crazy Datsuns!!! :(

Edited by ADM

haha hey ADM, yeah just looked fast, prob cos i drive so slow! but nah, was tempted to try follow ya but that was the first time id travelled in that direction on that road before so not really familiar with it! was good fun anyway!

have a good one man and hope to catchya round on the road soon,

ben

Redgtst, I deleted it... :)

You are not allowed to discuss illegal activities. Simple as that.

I'll let it go as you obviously don't realise, it should attract a warning if not temporary suspension.

We all bugger up from time to time. I'm not innocent either. :)

Please think carefully before you post.

yeah keep it sensible. last thing we want is a bad rep! :)

spotted a bright yellow r33 on South Rd, gtr kit/veilside, 18's or 19's

looked wild. chick drivin I'm pretty sure, anyone from here??

HR-32,

I am 99% sure I have seen you down the Moana area on a few occasions. No doubt you would have seen me..

Mines a dead stock looking black R32, tinted windows, hidden bar/plate fmic behind the front bumper. Its been pretty dirty the last few weeks as I've been slack washing it. :)

I saw secret on tap's road around 3:10pm just north of the road works.

HR-32,

I am 99% sure I have seen you down the Moana area on a few occasions. No doubt you would have seen me..

Mines a dead stock looking black R32, tinted windows, hidden bar/plate fmic behind the front bumper. Its been pretty dirty the last few weeks as I've been slack washing it. :)

yeah I cruise up there sometimes (gotta love the espi cruise!) no doubt I have seen you there too. Next time will have to pull up and have a chat! :)

66 Skyline GT,

I've seen yours but some time ago, before you were on this board or before I knew of you being on this board. :)

I wouldn't miss the GT, awesome looking car, I remember my old man pointing one out to me when I was around 16, he said.. THose things in their day went like a shower of sh*t. Sure enough he took off sideways through first and second (out of a right hand corner) looked like it went hard anway. :)

Where you took those pics.. I've seen some dude watching as I took off from the lights heading south. I thought it may have been you. :P