SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

The BOND Aston Martin I saw was at night. It looked black from what I remember so yes close enough to British Racing Green given the lighting conditions.

Its a new Astron Martin, No idea on the model but it looks bloody awesome, so damn agressive with that huge arsed grill that looks as if it will 'eat your children' :w00t:

lol sorry on the last comment I was watching a tv show the other night where it had Mike Tyson saying the quote.. lol what an idiot.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a green / blue 4dr r33 trying to drag me and show off on sheperds hill rd ystrday.

u were awesome mate i was speechless and could only spectate. just wait till u get a front mount ull be unstopable

Saw a white 32 today on south rd at St Marys had an aftermarket hood with bonnet catches, looked and sounded nice.

the "Bond" aston martin is a convertable and was a light green. we get lots of nice cars into our chrysler yard - we had one customer with a 2004 turbo 911. couldn't believe he let me drive it (not out on the roads though :P ) not bad the first Turbo car i drove

spotted a black 180sx on fullarton rd at about 5pm turning onto parade, looked very nice n so did the chick driving it

then saw a red lambourgini in some carpark on fullarton rd after the roundabout.

then at maccas enfield saw a blue 34 gtr, looked awsome...love the electric blue...i want 1 as my next car.

sif, millenium jade is.

totally agree!!

spotted lately: dark green aston martin.. silver bently GT coupe... silver NEW rolls royce, baysideish blue 32 gtr with white meisters!

the red lambo if it was a countach with SELECT on the plates its a fake lambo :s

ok it must be me. since im not driving my 'line lately or more speficially today, i saw a whole heap. black 33 4dr with chromies gunning it up grand junction rd this morning. white 33 which i though was vange's along side me up parafield garden's area. also spotted an old couple in a black 32 coupe in the same area. isnt that always the case, when you dont drive, you see heaps of your's and similar around. also saw a black vanquish on main north rd.