SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

must be another 34 down south then. I went in Andrews 34 4 door tonight and I would agree with you about them feeling more sporty than the 33.

Also saw Madaz parked outside the Hospital today

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got my car checked on Mon

registered yesterday :)

don't have a number plate at the back atm, too lazy to bend the plate as i am putting my custom plate on her soon

But its in your back window. :)

Be carefull not too be pulled over, my number plate is carefully trimmed to fit in the location. Has been since 1998. :)

Damn its been in Aus for quite some time now.

Saw a Gunmetal R33 stopped with it's bonnet up on Hampstead Rd, between Muller & Taunton, last night around 5:45.

I would have stopped to see if you needed a hand bud, but i had to be in Payneham by 6, hope it was nothing major. :angry:

Spotted Andrew/Nightcrawler in the city on Saturday arvo (forget which street it was)

We were drivin behind you in a Yellow Evo 7

Edited by MADGT4

ah yeah I was eyeing off that yellow Evo as I turned onto Frome St .... gave me a nice blast as it went past too .... psssshhhhhttttt :D

Love the look, and the idea of Evos, but could never bring myself to buy one. It's still a Lancer in my mind .... lol

ah yeah I was eyeing off that yellow Evo as I turned onto Frome St .... gave me a nice blast as it went past too .... psssshhhhhttttt :laugh:

Love the look, and the idea of Evos, but could never bring myself to buy one. It's still a Lancer in my mind .... lol

I was in the same mind set until i got in this thing and OMFG!

They are so damn quick!

I'd only stray away from Nissan for one of those or a JZX100

royal blue 32 coupe, white rims fair low, south road/cross road intersection bout 11:15

did u happen to see the rear badge ... im guessing there isnt too many R32's that are royal blue the 1 i saw like that had a GTS badge done exactly the same as the GTR see my edited GTR badge

gts7un.gif

saw silver 34 driving on south rd near sturt rd yesterday about 5pm...

Might've been me. Did it still have that "fresh off the boat" look? (Writing all over the windscreen, grubby as hell, running on a trade plate) Mine's got white AVS rims on it currently.

Edited by vrfour

spotted a handful of skylines today.

two r33's (dark blue series 2 and maroon series 1) on king william rd today

one cameleon r32 at bp servo - from what i could see it looked like a gtr.

Sat in and had a good look at this V35 (VQ35DE) today at PVP Imports - it is the test car for compliance ....

* drool * ....

sorry for the crap phone camera pics - will try to get back there with my digi and get some better shots.

I know a lot of guys on here don't like them, and told me not to buy one, but I still think they are awesome!

post-669-1148971633.jpg

post-669-1148971643.jpg

post-669-1148971653.jpg

post-669-1148971700.jpg