SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

yeah it is indeed a premium (of sorts) - doesn't have the semi-leather seats, flip-up TV, 8 speed tiptronic, Bose sound system or moonroof like I want.

They are going to ask $40k for it on the lot, so the owner said. They aren't much cheaper than that on Prestige or Jspec.

There is a blue one for sale in Qld asking $65k - wtf? Not suprisingly has been on the market a very long time and won't sell. People are pretty stupid, but not that stupid!

Also, did people see this on Jspec? * major drool* R34GTR VSpec II NUR sold surprisingly quickly! Mmmmm Millenium Jade

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wish the 350gt premium can in manual..but at a minimum of 30k..hhhmm

As far as i know it does!

My mate was tossing up between a 350GT Manual and a EVO 8 MR but ended up gettin the EVO 7 cause he was worried about the whole complience process and wanted a car asap.

spotted a few 2day also...

silver 32 on alyiffs rd, was driving behind me around 5is

then 2nite a white 34 in town, then a white 33 s2 parked on nth tce, looked like nozillas with the side plate at the front, and a sivler 33 on main north on my way home about 12...

Spotted VANGE yesterday night on Grenfell St at bout 11pm. From far, I thought it was an R34 (while you were at the light) . Didn't realise it was you until I looked at my rear mirror.... . Lol.. It was VANGE!! Sorry mate... Should have raised my hand to say hi! :dry: Anyway, awesome looking car... Like the color of your headlights. Nice white.... What HID color temperature are you using? 6000K.....

Also spotted ROBSKI on Frome Road this morning.....

Edited by bixby

Spotted VANGE yesterday night on Grenfell St at bout 11pm. From far, I thought it was an R34 (while you were at the light) . Didn't realise it was you until I looked at my rear mirror.... . Lol.. It was VANGE!! Sorry mate... Should have raised my hand to say hi! :dry: Anyway, awesome looking car... Like the color of your headlights. Nice white.... What HID color temperature are you using? 6000K.....

lol spotted u too, jsut rem...was driving around town with some mates playing bold and the beautiful real loud lol...um dunno wat temp, WWWDOT installed them, i think they r VY lights.

its hard 2 say hi 2 ppl cos i dunno who they r! if every1 had their names like me i rekon they'd b spotted jsut as much hahaah

just saw a silver 33 parked accross from my office, my dad came in and goes, did u leave ur car on? haha...had a rear kit from wat i saw...then drove off down whichester street opposite my office.

spotted a black 33s2 getting washed on pulteney st mobile (as in petrol station) car wash, plate started with a K, looks very shiny in the sun, i think i better wash mine 2day its getting a bit dirty haha....

HOSTILE was that the red one? have seen that a couple of times.... looks nice

Saw a wine red 33 GTST driving down aylifes road around 2 this arvo. Looked like Electro. I was walking down the road from our holding yard.

Saw a wine red 33 GTST driving down aylifes road around 2 this arvo. Looked like Electro. I was walking down the road from our holding yard.

Sure as hell wasn't mine, She was sleeping at home!

and god damn am i happy seeing another Wine Red one around..........

spotted lots of skylines 2nite...

i saw a nozilla look alike car in town, but had custom plates

then i saw a deluxe look alike car at glenelg, both with the rear lip spoiler.

then i saw 2 silver 33s

then saw SIR032 at glenelg.

HOSTILE was that the red one? have seen that a couple of times.... looks nice

Yep red with white wheels... just saw ya after I hooked in front of the truck.