[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prestige sent me an email containing these skylines, wasnt too happy with the new shape from past pics but these look ok. Blue one half way down looks mad. Also Mitsubishi Galant wagons look sweet.

~ RARE 350 GT-8 IN BLACK. THESE HAVE AMAZING PERFORMANCE AND OFFER GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. BE QUICK ON THIS ONE AS IT IS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN THANKS TO THE KMS ~

For more details on this model and it's revolutionary 8-speed tiptronic CVT transmission (plus pictures of the WALD bodykit available) please see the online story at: http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/modul....php?storyid=10

The following vehicle is available in stock with a supplier in Japan for 1,180,000 yen FOB. The cost in Australia is estimated to be just $23,300.

Pictures can be viewed here: http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/modul...hp?StockID=4032

Available with the same 3.5L VQ35DE (NEO) powerplant as the Nissan 350Z, and pushing out 272 ps (200.06 kw) @ 6000 rpm and 36.0 kg/m (353.04 Nm) of torque @ 4800 rpm through it's 8-speed tiptronic CVT EXTROID transmission, the new V35 Skyline is capable of 0-100 in about 6 seconds.

Edited by black33_26

no shit when i saw that email come through too.. my jaw dropped. that's a hot looking 350 man...!

Oh spotted R32 on King William Street around 5ish... i gave you a nod, think you saw me.

Edited by Howie

That black one is 100% what I want too Chapman! (This is the first one I have seen with semi-leather seats and pop-up TV). If I had realised that V35 compliance was so close, I wouldn't have bought my R34, and would have a GT-8 in my garage right now!

That black one is 100% what I want too Chapman! (This is the first one I have seen with semi-leather seats and pop-up TV). If I had realised that V35 compliance was so close, I wouldn't have bought my R34, and would have a GT-8 in my garage right now!

I reckon it's fugly, looks too much like a Daewoo!

The R34 is still my pick by a long shot over that.

^^ u should have seen me as well! i was up n down about 231300 times today lol

saw a hot looking black rx7 series 5 or 6 or 7 (i can never tell the diff) at caryard on main north, stopped 2 look at it, had no sheet on the window n the guy there told me it was $34k! haha get a life. if i had some spare cash id 'invest' in one...

spotted vange tonite on main north road between o'connel st and fitzroy tce - i saw ya last minute as i was headin the other way - one headlight out on mine too sucked..........had to stop twice to fix it (wiring melted :D )