[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hostile when i waved i nearly hit the car in front of me. I didn't notice it stop, thank god for good brakes. I think i need to use that inside lane a s you always come from nowhere and dissapear into the distance while i never seem to move >_<

Yep for sure... the inside lane is always movin well cept for buses!! I always stay inside and change after the split for Ayliffes rd. Only a few km from there to work for me!

ok who was the fool who decided to fishtail it out of bp servo at pooraka. i was driving past there this morning to work, he must have seen me and wanted to prove a point. roads were wet at the time, he exited the servo driving on the limiter, i could hear it bouncing off the rev lim. seriously, its ppl like YOU who get us targeted. was a marron r33, wasnt you was it redgtst?? raises eyebrow*

WTF why does every one think that as soon as a Maroon car does a chirpy or something that it is automatically me!!!! Thr fricking cops do it tooo, one guy said he recognised my car and i had never even frickin seen the dick b4.

As for being at Pooraka WTF i would not be seen dead out there! my ride would get stolen in Boganville.

Hmmmmm -SKYLINE-?????

hmmm :) yep that was me!!! i nailed it in second until i noticed that there was water on the road from the sprinkler system......... damn council..... watering grass at 10pm at night!!!

Spotted Marron R33, with unpainted front bar, turning right into Grand Junction Rd from Pt Wakefield Rd south-bound.

Spotted (drove behind him) Black R32 with BN/Vertex kit heading north up Main North @ cnr of Diagonal.

was @ bosotworx today having timing belt done and a dyno tune after that tony had to put my front tailshaft back in and he jacked it right up on the troley jack and he said that how u want it launhing @ the drags fron wheel in the air :whistling: i thought it looked a bit kool to i got my camera and took a photo ... but i accidently had the camera set wron and it came out better than i expected :laugh:

post-13315-1152873704.jpg

oh enough to bring the front wheels off the ground :whistling:

on a 3rd run he got 175rwkw and stopped short cause it was leaning out

i also got a leak on the plenum so need a new gsaket and need to find a air leak shaun said u only loose about 5kw through the transfer case

oh first run was 140 rwkw (thats how sick it was)

and he said it looks like the guy that got it turbo'ed didnt just wack a turbo on the DE motor that he put a DET engine in so i can prolly run 14psi when i get the rest sorted

Edited by Madaz

oh enough to bring the front wheels off the ground :whistling:

on a 3rd run he got 175rwkw and stopped short cause it was leaning out

i also got a leak on the plenum so need a new gsaket and need to find a air leak shaun said u only loose about 5kw through the transfer case

oh first run was 140 rwkw (thats how sick it was)

and he said it looks like the guy that got it turbo'ed didnt just wack a turbo on the DE motor that he put a DET engine in so i can prolly run 14psi when i get the rest sorted

Ahhhh sweet, so a new fuel pump for you then???