• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would it be this one? :D

post-11737-1154409010.jpg

Snapped it beginning of last month, was heading south on Main Nth Rd, Robe Tce intersection.

Thats the one, very strong presence on the road

reckon ive seen you around NE suburbs with a 4dr 32 only a handful around

Edited by Tuffr32

well lots of imports around today. First was an amazing looking female in a electric blue R32 with white wheels, Silver R33 4 door with twin cannons, Red sprinter with crazy jap rims, bling black r32 with chrome rims and dish and the crazy red series 7??? RX7 with massive bling wheels and tan interior.

I saw that lambo the other day too, there is also a yellow one getting around. Must be some people with cash around these days cuz ive seen two Aston Martins, one a black convertible DB9 and the other a silver hard top. There is also a new Bently GT around my area, seen it a few times.

Thats the one, very strong presence on the road

reckon ive seen you around NE suburbs with a 4dr 32 only a handful around

I used to live up Holden Hill way so chances are you saw me.

haha nah mate. it isnt hard to forget nice looking cars. especially in the short term.

oh i remeber way back at least 10months now, i saw a black hummer (H2 i think it was) on rundle st with what looked like 20in spinners. now that was cool

Well, saw a crashed R32 today on Port Rush, looks like he was being a silly boy and had a little accident :P Hope all is ok with him and the other driver, the cops didn't seem to impressed though.

Also saw a R34 GTR, bout 2 mins from my place in the car park, I was drooling over it... hehe

spotted a white r33 - car was exactly like vange's even down to the driver. woot?? also had custom plates, [bowdown]. no comment

green stagea - like kermit the frog green, piloted by blonde with a blonde in the passenger.

gunmetal grey r33

black/silver "widebody" s13 silvia with a phat gt wing

On cross road this arvo about 3:15pm i saw what was a black R32 with........wait for it........... A R33 GTR WING...........WTF personally i think it looked like POO but hey what ever floats your boat!

think that is bad, spotted a white s13 silvia with a 33 gtr wing, thought he must have been retarted, looked horrible lol, probably closest thing to a skyline he will ever own

spotted earlier tonight white r34 gtt with shopping list decals down the side door. had interstate plates - looked to be ACT plates. what a trip that would have been.

well lots of imports around today. First was an amazing looking female in a electric blue R32 with white wheels, Silver R33 4 door with twin cannons, Red sprinter with crazy jap rims, bling black r32 with chrome rims and dish and the crazy red series 7??? RX7 with massive bling wheels and tan interior.

Where and when did you see the blue 32 with white rims?? may have been me but i dont exactly want to say that i am an amzing looking female but yeah it may have been me.