SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

i dont discriminate

i just came back inside from pushing my car out of the shed. omfg its dirty. its getting a clean now yo. another 'line on the streets soon.........hopefully

edit* looks better cleaned now. need new rims...actually new everything hahaha

Me either......... just i'd be a little worried about you Duc thats all!

BTW why were you pushing your car........she no work?

And yes it does look clean now Duc, So when am i gonna see my sister car out on the streets, we should get some shots of them together!!!

Edited by Deluxe

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me either......... just i'd be a little worried about you Duc thats all!

BTW why were you pushing your car........she no work?

And yes it does look clean now Duc, So when am i gonna see my sister car out on the streets, we should get some shots of them together!!!

battery is dead. also i need to either get new coilpacks or find a spring for one of them - in which i somehow lost + give it a service and it will head a road near you. its rego is renewed as well so i better so on to it. want to come over, have a couple of beers whilst i borrow your coilpacks and see if my missfire is due to coils? :)

why new rims mate? those works look cool :)

yeah those works would be nice. i havent driven the car for over 3 months. so hopefully get it on road again before i look those particular rims. ive been bumming rides in my bro's 32 which is WEAKK compared to the r33. yes weak.

battery is dead. also i need to either get new coilpacks or find a spring for one of them - in which i somehow lost + give it a service and it will head a road near you. its rego is renewed as well so i better so on to it. want to come over, have a couple of beers whilst i borrow your coilpacks and see if my missfire is due to coils? :)

Why does everyone think beer will entice me to come around........... Yep sold on the beer, when she's re-registered i can come around sometime mate, that will prob be next week tho!

I wish I had an R33 so you could borrow my coilpacks and for me to come drink some of your homebrew Pale Ales Duc :)

Sweet Sean - what have you done? I still haven't had my SAFCII tuned yet - but I have just bought a Walbro pump and am going to grab a Sard FPR - my car is leaning out and pinging when I boot it big time :) - it would seem my ECU is definitely not standard, and it is not getting enough fuel for some reason! :D

cant pass a sale mate. talking bout beer, i was at the cas on sat and had a glass of stella artios? quite different. isnt this the brew that you like darren?

cant pass a sale mate. talking bout beer, i was at the cas on sat and had a glass of stella artios? quite different. isnt this the brew that you like darren?

Stella is a good drop don't minda it all.

Andrew check the other thread i posted up for some new piccies of the car. Still waiting on my rear bar, then i'll be fitting up SAFC, pump and a tune, so what figures i can pump out :)

Stella is not a bad drop......... BUT i'm a MASSIVE fan of T.E.D's mmmmm Extra Dry!

Spotted Howie in the white 34 this morning on killkenny road.

I think i spotted you too mate. Where you walking down near arndale?

Coil packs for beer? I've got 12 spare R32 ones, which are the same as R33 S1 items, plus the splitfires in my car.

Call me "King o' the coil packs"

So if you need some assistance over the weekend just holla Duc.

Coil packs for beer? I've got 12 spare R32 ones, which are the same as R33 S1 items, plus the splitfires in my car.

Call me "King o' the coil packs"

So if you need some assistance over the weekend just holla Duc.

Ash mate.......Duc's is a S2.......DOH