SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

i was just wondering if anyone was in the hills friday night! somewhere along the route ns.com usually takes on their cruises! a r33 passed us when we stopped for a breather! i was in my mates r32 gtst and we were with 2 other cars! a starlet and 180sx!

think that was us, 5 of us went on a mini cruise up freeway and on egale on the hill round 12-1ish last nite...nothing crazy just took it easy.

Saw a mini cruise last night on greenhill road.

Black R34 GT-T, blue S14, blue Sil1580, white R32 and a yellow FD.

They all looked great and sounded awesome =D

wat time was that, cos we drove on greenhill 4 a bit as we headed 4 the freeway...me, yellow 34, blue s14 and a silver HSV GTO.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Cubes in his 3.8L ;), and that guy who crashed the supercharged statesman right infront of me, wasnt even his car it was his cousines!! We helped get some wheels so it could be driven home, those rims where mangaled tyres complete off the rims which were broken!! Joel i think it was a warning to me :rofl: , did you see me almost lose it next to you in town missed that car on north terrace by half a foot and there were cops just after it, hence why i turned my lights off :rofl:

Joel i think it was a warning to me ;) , did you see me almost lose it next to you in town missed that car on north terrace by half a foot and there were cops just after it, hence why i turned my lights off :rofl:

Nope didn't even notice... Was simply cruising in the 380 Fagna. :rofl:

So what happened?

wat time was that, cos we drove on greenhill 4 a bit as we headed 4 the freeway...me, yellow 34, blue s14 and a silver HSV GTO.

It was at about 11pm?

All the cars sounded awesome, especially the black 34 and yellow FD.

With a bomex front bar and black buddy clubs? Would have been a while ago :rofl:

Just started looking in the SA forum after over 3yrs of SAU :rofl:

Spotted a White 32gtst going down magil rd, infront of me, with a black bonnet, few months ago

Spotted a grey 32GTR with 'i think' te37s and custom plates, i think was gtr32, anyone here?

Also see a white 33gtst on unley rd, almot every day, with black wheels

Quite often see a MINT black 32gtr aussie delivered, on unly rd, plates 'gtr pwr', cleanest looking gtr ive seen in ages!

Grey GTR with bronze te37s was me. Got standard plates now that its SA reg'd, was vic rego with GTR321 plates till last week.

Spotted a grey 32 on grange road at about 7:45 last night. The dude didn't even look at me when he drove past...where's the love gone people.... :rofl:

didnt you know, skyline drivers are snobs. had exact same thing happen to me countless times.

didnt you know, skyline drivers are snobs. had exact same thing happen to me countless times.

lol... Half the time I don't even notice what other cars around me actually are.. Its my other half that says he waved at you or oh you see that car... :rofl:

That is unless some knob in his r32/r33 or silvia comes up next to me saying 'look i have a blow off valve psssht psssht'. The majority who do this are P platers but. :rofl:

lol... Half the time I don't even notice what other cars around me actually are.. Its my other half that says he waved at you or oh you see that car... :D

That is unless some knob in his r32/r33 or silvia comes up next to me saying 'look i have a blow off valve psssht psssht'. The majority who do this are P platers but. :D

Ain't that the truth

no time to look arround when ur drifting a corner evading police.. :D

JK btw we dont do things like that

lol thats where the Recaro baby seat comes in handy..

sip.jpg

*joke* I'm not silly with the bubs in the car. Not silly even without the bubs in the car, might give it a little squirt to the speed limit but thats it. I actually worry too much speeding, freaks me out when I see ppls fly past me doing an easy 20km's over the speed limit. How things have changed.

and no I don't really have a recaro baby seat. I settled on a Safe n' Sound Compaq. Awesome little seat. :D

yeah i had 2 safe n sounds now and would highly reccomend them

i agree with u on the seeing ppls speed past you

on the odd time i give it a squirt i think after you d'head wot did that prove cept wasting a heap of petrol'a

but still find my self squirting **and thats mainly to the speedlimit +- 10 kph**

the odd time i give it a squirt i think after you d'head wot did that prove cept wasting a heap of petrol'a

lol.. when mine gets a whiff of boost I wait for my other half to start complaining about petrol..

My excuse.. it doesn't really make that much difference to a tank of juice. :D

Spotted Vange just about everywhere. Firstly around 7-9pm heading into town from North Adelaide (O'Connel Street). Then through town, then on the way home at about 12:45am or thereabouts along Goodwood road (well the car was :D) parked.

Also spotted 2x R32 Silver GTR's along O'Connel street pulling into either 1) Bilo or 2) Booze Brothers. One R33 with Neons & LED's (Purple neons). Then about 10 X R33's throughout the night.

At footy spotted once clean Marone R32 GTS't with stock GTR rims. Looked very straight and nice!

^^ hahaahha i should change my plates....

DC_GTST i saw a white 32 drive past but i was on the phone and didnt take notice....was dropping mate home who lived there :D and b4 was getting dinner t nth adelaide, u didnt c me doing anything bad did u? haha

Edited by vange

lol.. when mine gets a whiff of boost I wait for my other half to start complaining about petrol..

My excuse.. it doesn't really make that much difference to a tank of juice. :D

orly.jpeg

ye its about 50km give or take

^^ hahaahha i should change my plates....

DC_GTST i saw a white 32 drive past but i was on the phone and didnt take notice....was dropping mate home who lived there :( and b4 was getting dinner t nth adelaide, u didnt c me doing anything bad did u? haha

Yeh, that would have been me lol. Have three of the four rear lights working (all four work when breaking, so one element not working). But looked back and realised i could see someone in the car :) And no....i didn't see you do anything bad :P lol

Edited by DC_GTST

Saw a Grey R32 GTS-T on Woodville Road, coming out of the car wash... and bagging it the f**k up something chronic. Getting fully sideways out of the BP onto Woodville. Mate you drive it like you stole the thing. :)

Saw a Grey R32 GTS-T on Woodville Road, coming out of the car wash... and bagging it the f**k up something chronic. Getting fully sideways out of the BP onto Woodville. Mate you drive it like you stole the thing. :(

How else are you ment to get those remaining droplets off the bonnet & boot :P:), the blow dryers at the car wash dont do such a great job.