[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted 3 'lines on the way to work this morning.

#1 Wine Red R33, with 2 young blokes onboard and Qld plates, following me up Fullarton Rd.

#2 Black R32, good looking blondie driving, turning right in to North Tce by the wine centre.

#3 Silver R33, no front bar, turning right from Regency Rd on to Main North Rd.

yeah i had something similar happen to me yesterday. went heading to wakefield st to drop of a mate, whilst on hutt st while at the lights - due to slow peak hour traffic, i saw a nice grey (gunmetal grey maybe) r33 smile at me and my mate was like do you know him, obviously i didnt but did give the smile and wave.

spotted red 33 with large wing on south road yesterday, waved but got the stare, think its more of a confused who are you look than a stare down lol

i would tend to agree and occasionally u get the late nod cause theve realised your being friendly

yeah i had something similar happen to me yesterday. went heading to wakefield st to drop of a mate, whilst on hutt st while at the lights - due to slow peak hour traffic, i saw a nice grey (gunmetal grey maybe) r33 smile at me and my mate was like do you know him, obviously i didnt but did give the smile and wave.

so the skyline smiled at you but the driver didnt how rude!!

Spotted 3 'lines on the way to work this morning.

#1 Wine Red R33, with 2 young blokes onboard and Qld plates, following me up Fullarton Rd.

#2 Black R32, good looking blondie driving, turning right in to North Tce by the wine centre.

#3 Silver R33, no front bar, turning right from Regency Rd on to Main North Rd.

Yeah i to also spotted that silver R33 with no front bar this arvo as well!!

Also saw a white S2 R33 with blue racing stripes heading towards gawler this arvo down main north road...

very nice rear bar there Sean!

yeah Vange, the 'new' import place on Main North Road is PVP Imports which moved from Mullers Road :( - I used to love driving past there a few times a day and checking out all the nice 'lines out the front!

Who on here has the R33 S2 with NSW plates on it? White with white P1s on it, SAU sticker on the front screen. Looks real tidy.

sounds like heslo, he has white rims though, but i have seen som1 else with nsw plates once n thought it was him but wasnt lol

ps this post prob doesnt help lol