[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw dark blue 4door 33 with gold rims on sturt rd near marion bout lunch time, if that was anyone on here not bad ride i was in the white 33 infront of u!!

Edited by siba33

Just spotted a Black Stagea with twin mufflers(ET job i would say) and 34 GTR wheels, looked really nice, could do with a bit of a lowering but other than that, nice as! Oh yeh was at HJ's on West Tce

That was me Deluxe, grabbing a quick bite to eat while running around looking at motor bikes for a friend. Close on the exhaust, but was done at everlast, the guys up there have done many a system for me and look after me really well! Im working on getting it closer to the ground, lookin to chuck in some coil overs soon, just got to save up some cash......damn mortgage......

Deluxe:

I think thats GRIMS on here. Has an R32 thats black and modified like theres no tomorrow.

Im pretty sure its an RS260.

Pure GOD

Good memory R32_4door, correct on accounts and cheers for the compliment! ;)

That was me Deluxe, grabbing a quick bite to eat while running around looking at motor bikes for a friend. Close on the exhaust, but was done at everlast, the guys up there have done many a system for me and look after me really well! Im working on getting it closer to the ground, lookin to chuck in some coil overs soon, just got to save up some cash......damn mortgage......

Good memory R32_4door, correct on accounts and cheers for the compliment! ;)

Yeh nice mate..... she did look sweet as!

Also saw R32_4door this morning at lights on Richmond and Marion Rds, gave you the wave, pretty sure you saw it!

Good memory R32_4door, correct on accounts and cheers for the compliment! :pirate:

Daryl and Justin are top blokes i couldnt speak more highly of a buisness and Cubes if u see this and they arent in the Buisness list please add them www.everlastmufflers.com.au ive been using there services for the last 15 years i recon since i was about 18yrs old now 32 you do the math cause i fail @ maths

i built Justin's PC and did work on his other 1 @ discounted prices for all the time when you go in there and say oh ive heard this and wot not and they spend like 30 mins with u looking @ stuff and never charge you

when i bought my R33 Jim Nadler was still there and he did like a quick x point check on it and even took it for a test drive and gave it two thumbs up

anywhoo would recomend any1 to use EverLast Mufflers

Saw a White R33, most likely Vange but i couldn't swear to it your honour, turning in to Hindley St @ ~6:30AM yesterday. :)

lol nah wasnt me, i need my sleep! haha

sorry whiplash, i thought u were the s14! lol

Edited by vange

everlast mufflers, which location/suburb is this as im thinking bout changing my exhaust tip.

there @ modbury on golden grove rd 2 mins walk from the hungry jacks on the corner

EverLast Mufflers

31 Golden Grove Road, Ridgehaven SA 5097

Ph: (08) 8396 3255

tell justin steve says hello and to use his computer :) and i will try to drop in soon :)