[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted black R32 nice 18" chromies 2x HR31s and a think cordia turbo with a VR4 engine could hold his own, we lost the HR31's one to the boys in blue and dunno where the other went, talked with those guys and we went up windy point and spotted a midnight purple GTR he tagged along and ended up making himself leader

we cruised through coramandel valley and i thought hi Prof_dls :D too our amazement we say a aussie R31 flying past us round this corner and i knew straight away he was in over his head, heard the sound of breaking glass, we went back and i asked if the driver was ok and who was the driver and by then he had got out and run away .... STOLEN car ... good thing we were all ok didnt feel much like cruising after that

Spotted a number of Skyliners this morning on my way to & from Boostworx - white R33 GTST (x3), black R33 GTR & Grey R33 (OMG siiick bov bro :)).

For us north-easterners might be interested to know there's a small RicerAutobarn store on Nth East Rd, Gilles Plains opening up nxt Satday (its next to the new Office Works). Went by there today & bumped into an old uni mate who I thought was just going to be one of the sales staff/managers & ends up he's the new owner :D.

Spotted a number of Skyliners this morning on my way to & from Boostworx - white R33 GTST (x3), black R33 GTR & Grey R33 (OMG siiick bov bro :D).

For us north-easterners might be interested to know there's a small RicerAutobarn store on Nth East Rd, Gilles Plains opening up nxt Satday (its next to the new Office Works). Went by there today & bumped into an old uni mate who I thought was just going to be one of the sales staff/managers & ends up he's the new owner :).

did they demolish just commonwhore spares :D:D

or its in the old sprint auto store

Spotted a white 4 door 32 with "panda" style paint job (black roof, hood, boot etc i think) down west terace and then along greenhill...was driving slow with me down greenhill. Cudnt see the rims tho as we were moving. I was the black 2dr 32 infront of you.

Yeh that was me mate.

My mate and I went up to Mount Lofty but i freaked myself out a bit coming back down so we went to town and then saw u and followed u on the way back to my mates house.

Didnt mean to try and stalk you or anything. Nice 32 by the way.

Oh and dont have rims and dont have boot black. Just everything else you said.

Should pull over and say g'day next time.

Also saw a crap load of Skylines at the west tce HJ's. Well in the car park to the right of it anyway. I was going to pull in but didnt want to be some knob trying to be cool. :(

hey vange, unfortunatly no mate, i was in my 79 bright green/blue corolla lol i just spotted you goin the other way lol, hopefully not long now till i can be spotted in the line stupid rebuild......

opps im sure i saw a red 33 up that way yesterday n the guy looked at me as i passed him turning left at lights!

Spotted: Alot

1xSilver R32 GTR (no rear wing) down the bay, and same one in KFC carpark (not sure if it real GTR however -> No flare front guards

1xBlack R32 GTS-t down rundles -> followed it till it turned right to go onto King William (headed for Hindley no doubt)

Few R33's: 2x White GTS-t's

1xRed GTS-t on West Terrace, turned left back towards city, 1xGray + 1xSilver R33's heading towards and away from bay

1x Red R34 GT-T up near blackwood

Edited by DC_GTST

spotted serty 1 this morning near the regency gold course

also spotted a little shabby 4 door grey 33 like mine but gtst

yay i got spotted :D

cant say i saw ya - see sooooo many 32s and 33s on my way to and from work these days

driving 88km round trip each day really rocks :no:

yay i got spotted ;)

cant say i saw ya - see sooooo many 32s and 33s on my way to and from work these days

driving 88km round trip each day really rocks :O

yeah you saw me ;) we both stared @ each other and didnt wave :S it was near the golf course on south rd @ angle park will look out for you now if u travel that way to work regularly oh i was the gun metal grey 4 door with the vielside copy

Yeh that was me mate.

My mate and I went up to Mount Lofty but i freaked myself out a bit coming back down so we went to town and then saw u and followed u on the way back to my mates house.

Didnt mean to try and stalk you or anything. Nice 32 by the way.

Oh and dont have rims and dont have boot black. Just everything else you said.

Should pull over and say g'day next time.

Also saw a crap load of Skylines at the west tce HJ's. Well in the car park to the right of it anyway. I was going to pull in but didnt want to be some knob trying to be cool. ;)

Yeh same to you mate...looking very nice...Had a feeling it was you from here as i see you on here few times...Car wasnt running to well (mine) so i decided to give it a bit of stick to try and clear her pipes hence the thrashing down west terrace for a bit. Still havnt fixed it tho ah well...If i see you round ill be sure to say hi.

spotted a pretty nice yellow 33 with a black bonnet on hindley street last night followed by a maroon r33 and prob saw about a million other skylines down there more then i usually do in town

saw some pretty mad cars in AUckland and around the nrth Island.... Nice r34 gtr vspec s2 on the way back from Mt rehapehu. Some nice R32 gtr's with custom paint around Lake Taupo.

Also seen some pretty pphat cars around sydney lately... Saw a mad red Cobra club car with white racing stripes that looked as though it had been prepped for racing and/or club days -- sounded mad!!!

Cant wait to get back to Adel to go for a thrash in my Beast through the hills!!!!!

spotted black 32 coming out of manning road roundabout last night on way to work, then coming out of bedford park a nice yellow 32 and a silver supra

yellow 32 was mine finaly got spotted by sum one other than a cop, supra was my mates did u see the silvia as well.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This is it, folks! Our final event of the year... The big one, you all know and love - Putty Road! It goes without saying, but this is the biggest cruise in our calendar each year! A nice long drive, with a hearty pub feed at the end! Do you need much more enticing than that!?!? So make sure you wash the car, get your cameras out, block out the calendar, and get ready! We know you're all as excited as we are, so make sure you lock in the details and date below: Date: Sunday 8th December 2024 Meet Location: Corner Windsor Road and Groves Avenue McDonald's / KFC (3 Groves Avenue, Mulgrave) Meet Time: Meet at 9:00am for a 9:30am departure Destination: The Royal Hotel, Singleton (84 George St, Singleton) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-puttyrd Itinerary: We will meet at McDonald's / KFC on Windsor road and from there will head onto Putty Road. There will be a break at the Grey Gum Cafe (8679 Putty Rd, Putty) which we should reach at approximately 11:30am. For all the Newcastle folks this will be a good point to join up. From here we will continue on to Singleton for lunch. Please remember to fill up prior to heading onto Putty Road. There will not be a fuel stop until Singleton. To those running on E85, Freedom Fuel (old United) at Vineyard on Windsor Road has started selling there. At Singleton there is a range of servo's available including BP, Shell and Caltex. There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there! 
    • Back by popular demand - we're lining up another Old Pac Run! Get your cars ready for one of the best night runs on the calendar! So without any ado whatsoever, here are the details for you to save: Date: Saturday 23rd November 2024 Meet Location: Cowan Truck Stop (Pacific Motorway - Refer to Map) Meet Time: Meet at 7:30pm for a 8:00pm departure Destination: Gosford McDonald's (65 Pacific Highway, Gosford West) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-oldpac Definitely an easy one for this cruise, meet at Cowan Truck Stop and jump straight onto Old Pacific Highway! Final stop at McDonald's which has plenty of parking all around. Please be mindful of the added police presence lately so best behaviour is expected! There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Back to our newest location for our Sunday morning coffee catchups! As always, this is the best place to meet up with the SAUNSW fam for a coffee, bite to eat, and a chat! So what are you waiting for? Block out the calendar, set your alarm in the morning, and come down to hang out with the SAUNSW fam! Date: Sunday 10th November Meet Location: Baybreeze Cafe - 2 Wellington Street, Sans Souci (entry via Plimsoll Street) Meet Time: Meet at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/sausundaysession-baybreeze This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Yours would only have been worse, because I've spent 2 weeks cleaning mine. And yet it barely looks any different... Ha ha ha The work bench is unusable as things are stacked so high on it, as it down each walk way between the cars. And on one of them. And inside the other... And under one of them... These days when working in the garage, I need to roll the Subaru out. Because the "workshop" portion is just so full of stuff... To do anything means to move lots of stuff...   But I recently got rid of a full rack of fish tanks, and a few more. Then have started just throwing shit that's actual rubbish. And trying to sort everything else! Ha ha ha   Needing to move the Lathe into its proper spot, and then move all the other gear like the press, compressors, welding trolleys.   And let's not talk about the camping gear... I want to get rid of it, the GF wants to go camping... I think I'm getting to old to want to camp these days   Oh, I also evicted a few things, like the motorbike outside ages ago too! Ha ha ha This is all in a 6x9
    • The end of 2024 fast approaches!!! So before the 'storm' hits, we think it's worth enjoying a little 'calm'! How better to enjoy some calm with a chill social out at Aqua Golf! So without any ado, here are the details: Date: Saturday 26th October 2026 Location: Aqua Golf - Penrith Panthers Time: 5:00pm Map: http://tinyurl.com/saunsw-aquagolf All you need to do is bring yourselves down to Penrith Panthers to come and say "HI", hang out, and maybe hit a few golf balls at the drive range. Who knows where the night may take us... What we do know is that there are plenty of food options available at the Penrith Panthers complex. For those of us keen to hit a few golf balls, prices start from $7.00 a bucket. Aqua Golf is open til late, so we have plenty of time to have a few hits and laughs with each other! This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing you all there!