SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted Ash in his 32 cruising along Anzac this arvo around 2pm on my way home from golf. Saw him too late to beep or wave :laugh:

:kiss: I was on my way to the Glenelg Food & Wine Festival.

But about a hour earlier I spotted EGG on my car, some little f**ks musta hit it, while it was parked outside the GF's place in Unley Park. :no:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted "JDM" on Rundle St monday, i twas parked up gettin a stinky Yiros from Falaffels!

Couldn't of been Monday, i don't think i was in town... :laugh:

I spotted you though parked nearish to the Coopers Ale house at some point over the last few days.

spotted a grey r32 at boostworx this arvo when picking up my car, had victorian plates

Spotted thirty four at boostworx when dropping of my mate to pick up his dark blue 34 4 door!

i saw a blue 34 turning onto occonle st on sun nite around 8ish, wasnt thirty four, but assuming the blue GTR some ppl have seen around...my next car :happy:

the grey gtr rims compliment its electric blue skin, along with its xeon blue lights and tinted windows...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we cruised through coramandel valley and i thought hi Prof_dls :P too our amazement we say a aussie R31 flying past us round this corner and i knew straight away he was in over his head, heard the sound of breaking glass, we went back and i asked if the driver was ok and who was the driver and by then he had got out and run away .... STOLEN car ... good thing we were all ok didnt feel much like cruising after that

yeah i seen that down at caddle crash repair's it is the red series 3 wasnt it? i was talking to the feller today when i was pulling my crap outta my car, his car wasnt stolen just was drunk and ran then reported it stolen, was a bad weekend for caddle crash repairs first four cars they towed which were all write off's were all skylines, i took a couple of pics of the red 31 i'll post em up if ya want

Edited by paulmac

yeah i seen that down at caddle crash repair's it is the red series 3 wasnt it? i was talking to the feller today when i was pulling my crap outta my car, his car wasnt stolen just was drunk and ran then reported it stolen, was a bad weekend for caddle crash repairs first four cars they towed which were all write off's were all skylines, i took a couple of pics of the red 31 i'll post em up if ya want

yep that sounds right he'll go a row i imagine then

post up pics :P

yep that sounds right he'll go a row i imagine then

post up pics :P

yeah well the cops found an Oz bag of weed in there aswell, his car didnt look like much damage compared to mine :huh: i'll post up some pics of that aswell how do i post pics? lol

Edited by paulmac

ROFL!

Anywho, spotted a greyish r33 this arvo on main north rd when i was heading to town for a wheel alignment. Also along the same road, spotted a hot hot hot black supra piloted by cool lassy (She had shades on hence cool :laugh: ) Whilst at the alignment place, I spotted a clean r34 coupe. Had a short chat with the owner, turns out it was Howies