[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black Skyline at hungries on west terrace about 11 last night with the plates blk-sky only quick look on the way past looked very nice tho :)

Was having my late dinner there.... :) While I was waiting for my friends to get me a burger, there was a white 32 with a nice full body kit parked at the hungries as well.... :O

Also, spotted a GTR 33 at the junction of goodwood road and leader st (10.30pm sat). Raised my hand but no response (he probably didn't see me) - made me looked a bit stupid in front of my friends... *sigh*... :glare: I guess I have no choice but to give up on being a friendly line driver.....

Edited by bixby

Was having my late dinner there.... :wave: While I was waiting for my friends to get me a burger, there was a white 32 with a nice full body kit parked at the hungries as well.... :laugh:

Also, spotted a GTR 33 at the junction of goodwood road and leader st (10.30pm sat). Raised my hand but no response (he probably didn't see me) - made me looked a bit stupid in front of my friends... *sigh*... :) I guess I have no choice but to give up on being a friendly line driver.....

Lol, would have come and had a closer squiz except i was getting shit for work was running behind time :wub: I was in the shitty laser (hmm lazers pew pew). Currently looking to buy a car :)

A black 33 gave us a beep as we were parked on the side of Anzac's on Sunday didn't see the plates, didn't look too bad, if your on here I was with the N/A®'s 33 GTR and my mate Lukes 33 GTR, waiting for a damn rexie.

Almost got cleaned up by a dumb ass p plater while we were there.

Spotted a middle-aged woman in a white R33 turning of Frome Rd in to the carpark next to the Rhino Room.

Then i saw a 50+ dude in a S13 on Frome Rd near the Zoo.

What's it with the oldies and imports? :wave:

Spotted a middle-aged woman in a white R33 turning of Frome Rd in to the carpark next to the Rhino Room.

Then i saw a 50+ dude in a S13 on Frome Rd near the Zoo.

What's it with the oldies and imports? :)

It's called conversion :wave:

Either that or its called oldies driving the car back from regency. :D

Second that (my mum has done this both for bro and myself) lol....you win :(

-> Oldies driving, enjoy, i know my dad does and it's fun cruising with him :D

you leave us oldies out of it we like to have fun too .you thing you young dumb and full of cum have a right to all the fun :-)

lol not that young. I'm 26.

Also have a baby seat in the back of the line. :D

--------------

DC_GTST, I thought it was you that had previously mentioned it. In the regency thread I think it was. :(

Guest Miss_Nismo
Spotted Miss Nismo pimping her black tinted Stagea early this morning 8am..

Was that pig tails you had in your hair missy? LOL

wow talk about being behind the times, i only just saw this post

i don't do pig tails but thanks for asking!

who woulda thought we would see each other at 8am on the road! bless those dear children that wake us at 5am

wow i sound like a granny

wow talk about being behind the times, i only just saw this post

i don't do pig tails but thanks for asking!

who woulda thought we would see each other at 8am on the road! bless those dear children that wake us at 5am

wow i sound like a granny

You don't do pigtails?

Aw, why not?

A black 33 gave us a beep as we were parked on the side of Anzac's on Sunday didn't see the plates, didn't look too bad, if your on here I was with the N/A®'s 33 GTR and my mate Lukes 33 GTR, waiting for a damn rexie.

Almost got cleaned up by a dumb ass p plater while we were there.

Hehehe that was a me in the R33 :huh: all i could see on a three lane highway was two good looking Skylines parked on the side of the road.

Edit the woman said to mention that she was there as well :laugh:

lol not that young. I'm 26.

Also have a baby seat in the back of the line. :w00t:

--------------

DC_GTST, I thought it was you that had previously mentioned it. In the regency thread I think it was. :w00t:

LOL...problem was that I don't have children (yet) ...and the child restraint has to be in the car. :D

i think i spotted oosh today 4door 32 going up hancock road :D

we both knew @ the last minute i stuck my arm in a waving motion out the window if u happened to look in you mirrors :P