SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

saw some knob in a yellow skyline without a spoiler dropping a huge burnout in smithfield of the access road to curtis road . well done mate for making the rest of the local skyline owners look like hoons i got ya rego number and if i see ya doing it again i will have no hesition in handing it over to the cops it;s hard enough with out f wits doing huge burnouts in the middle of the day

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a few lines today

A mint red 32 out modbury way looked and sounded stock

A 4dr grey 33 in front of plaza sounded like just a cat back exhaust

A dark blue s2 33 also out modbury way

Spotted a few lines today

A mint red 32 out modbury way looked and sounded stock

A 4dr grey 33 in front of plaza sounded like just a cat back exhaust

A dark blue s2 33 also out modbury way

what time did u see the 4door

Prolly bout 4:30pm I was in the white 32 a few lanes across

oh i recon i was home by then :blink: i come up montague rd @ arround 4:15ish from pt adelaide way

and i head down there @ about 6:20am

sorry cubes i was in a oooooooollllllllllllddddddddd one going the other way. I'm not sure what colour it is it hasn't gor much paint :blink:

followed a pair of 32's down happy valley drive this arvo

saw the phantom "nightcrawler" 34 sedan at marion today. Had different wheels, and may have been dark blue it was under cover so i couldn't really tell. I have seen a blue one around a few times

was at ingle farm sc getting some things not long ago and spotted a black stagea. had autotech badge, gtr34 rims and brembo brakes. im assumings is the rb26 varient. either way, it was drop dead hot. doesnt someone on here own one?

was at ingle farm sc getting some things not long ago and spotted a black stagea. had autotech badge, gtr34 rims and brembo brakes. im assumings is the rb26 varient. either way, it was drop dead hot. doesnt someone on here own one?

yeah thats RS260's think thats his name or grim32 sumthing i forget

saw some knob in a yellow skyline without a spoiler dropping a huge burnout in smithfield of the access road to curtis road . well done mate for making the rest of the local skyline owners look like hoons i got ya rego number and if i see ya doing it again i will have no hesition in handing it over to the cops it;s hard enough with out f wits doing huge burnouts in the middle of the day

Sure it wasn't lime green with a black bonnet?? I've seen that thing cruising around the area a fair bit, and seen it strap up stebonheath road a few times...as well as a pesky red 180 that puts on quite a good show pulling onto stebonheath road haha!

That was me, was picking up the other half from her last day of her old job to go for some drinks.

And yes you are correct in thinking that an rb26 lies under the bonnet, makes for lots of fun! :D

Those poor unsuspecting commodore drivers never seem to know what just happened......the look of "i think just got cained by a volvo" cracks me up everytime! :rofl:

I don't understand why people don't like those volvos??? i actually think they are the best looking volvo you can get, and not too mention they can come with a turbo too! Remember when they ran them as a Touring Car.......... They looked the bomb!