[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your telling me. i try my best to avoid torrens/south rd/regency rd at peak hr traffic unless i have no other choice.

Yeah well unfortunalty i can either go south road and then down port road, or cut that way down regency road and onto port road...much easier i feel!!

QUOTE(Mike_ @ 25 Nov 2006, 04:42 PM)

saw deluxe again today in down

And AGAIN tonight on hindley.

im so drunk lololololol

haha darren, if i saw u driving around sat nite u could have given me n my chick a lift home, we couldnt find a taxi for half n hr!!! and i was parro as. haahahha

a heap of skylines up skoolies way to many to mention lots of nice ones spoke to couple on fri night yes if ur on here i was the drunk one yelling yyyyyeeeeeeewwwwwww an how r ya an waving sumtimes if i was drinkless.

was there a cruz for four doors up there spotted big group driving together thinkit was today nice cars fellers if ur on here

Spotted a white R31 4dr at Hollywood Plaza the other day sporting a set of white wheels. Rego was KYM-000. A member here? V Nice; simmilar to what mine would look like if I could afford to mod it. :laugh:

Also, what I believe to be an R33 is sitting at the roundabout of Mains and Kings road in Salisbury Downs sporting a for sale sign. Someone might want to buy it before some random jerkoff tries to steal it. :teehee:

haha darren, if i saw u driving around sat nite u could have given me n my chick a lift home, we couldnt find a taxi for half n hr!!! and i was parro as. haahahha

Yeh i thought i might see you somewhere, BUT wasn't expecting you to be without your car........ :teehee: Very unlike me to be driving down Hindley St tho......... mate wanted me too!

hey deluxe, did u see my car today :teehee: parked it next to the fence for a change

saw that 33 from round the next street up at mooringe/marion road lights.......v nice, def SSR rims, wierd rear bar and twin tip arrangement too, sounded nuts but

hey deluxe, did u see my car today :happy: parked it next to the fence for a change

saw that 33 from round the next street up at mooringe/marion road lights.......v nice, def SSR rims, wierd rear bar and twin tip arrangement too, sounded nuts but

Nah mate im on evening shift this week!

Also, what I believe to be an R33 is sitting at the roundabout of Mains and Kings road in Salisbury Downs sporting a for sale sign. Someone might want to buy it before some random jerkoff tries to steal it. :)

yeah thats been there on and off for about two months atleast now. i'm surprised its lasted there that long lol

Spotted 4 dr 32 black going down tapleys pulled up beside him and was a P plater, all he wanted to do was drag. He took off from lights and i was like 'OMG is that a skyline' tool was dragging everyone that pulled up next to him including a VL that raced up to do so. And they wonder why they want to take these cars off P platers.

Edited by gts33t