[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was him.. he tailgated me all the way from o'connell street and the closer he got the slower i went. Then he went ape shit and started flashing highbeams and beeping his horn. Was ready to step out at that intersection if he said anything stupid.

best way to get back of ppls in vans is either get your camera out and take a photo thats allways a reality check for ppls and or ring the buisness on the side of there van

saw nice 34 4door in china town

been spotting a nice 33 S2 4door on my way to work if im not running late one of these days ill stop and get a photo

That was him.. he tailgated me all the way from o'connell street and the closer he got the slower i went.

i do that too...hate tail gaters

tho' i do it sometimes when they don't keep left..holding up traffic :D

Must be stupid driver week, had a bright yellow VH commodore tailgating me on churchill road, then overtook me on the left hand side of a one lane road... the guy's got a deathwish or something.

its bullS*%# when import drivers are getting pulled over for the minute offences and yet hoons filled with adrenalin, drugs, alcohol whatever are driving recklessly..tailgating...overtaking in the left lane...etc.. and dont give two hoots about other road users.

where is the justice in that?

anyways getting back on topic, saw quite a few nice lines down at the bay last night, though just a reminder to all about the defect stations down there...the men in blue must be licking their lips when they hear the Rb purring in and around the vicinity...

watch out guys and girls!

spotted a nice black 34 coupe at castle plaza yesterday arvo prob about 3.30 - 4 and not long after turning off the side street next to castle plaza onto south road saw a grey r33 4 door

spotted a nice R34 4door @ carlovers today it was NA though and for sale

spotted a white 34 4door @ TTP driven by a mature blond chick GT also

and a nice enough R33 sumwhere lol :(

and a really nice 32 blasting through the hancock milne road roundabout driven by an older gent about 45-48ish i didnt see the front grill but i think it was GTR didnt notice rear gaurds either sounded tough but

Spotted a white R33 with white work equip rims giving it some down heaslip road today around 12.30....

Then saw a white R34 with 34 GTR rims on it on killkenny road around 2.40 heading towards arndale...

Then saw a white R34 with 34 GTR rims on it on killkenny road around 2.40 heading towards arndale...

Yep that was me, picking up some pc parts down that way.

Spotted what could be my car's twin (white 34, same kit as mine, but with a rear spoiler and koya rims) at castle plaza main north road intersection, 5:00pm today, gave you the thumbs up bud :(