SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Heh, was thinking it was someone from here, nice car buddy! Did ya get the front bar as a Chrissy present?

cheers mate nah just havnt got round to getn it painted should be getting it done start of january then should look alot nicer lol yours looked like a pretty tidy line :nyaanyaa:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seing that we are on the topic of stolen cars id like to add my old vl turbo was stoilen out of a freinds drive way.heres a couple pics.

currentengbay.jpg

ems.jpg

How long ago was this? I know alot of people who drive VL Turbo's (i.e. MR VLT) and the likes, therefore if anyone was to see it around these guys would notice it for every detail. What area would this be in approximately?

spotted leeman (i think) comin out of munno at about 5:15, i was in the red magna at the round about gawking :P

Yeah that was me , should have beeped at me or somethin! Did you end up getting a ride for friday night? Sorry i cant take ya, im going to take my boy along for the cruise!

looks farkin sweet as man! great work :iluvff:

haha, i can imagine the :P look if a tool in a magna of all things beeped at ya :)

still havent got a ride, but i might be able to organise something, so all is good.

Hah, thanks vrfour! :happy: She was dirty though, looks a lot better now however. Think I spotted you a couple of nights back zipping past the school near my joint. If it wasn't you, it was another 34 that looked identical

quote from ns.com spotted thread -

"seen a nice skyline with the plates vange with a hot chick driving it down anzac on friday night"

ha ha ha

say it aint so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH as if som1 saw me....

i let 1 of my friends drive it down anzac....she was very lucky...and i was hotter than the chick, as if they didnt c me HAHA

followed a silver r33 down the top of greenhill road about 3am this morning, had custom plates 33 g k or something similar, nice car

thats a mate od mine, his plate is GR 33 K as in greek and he has a R33 lol.

Edited by vange