[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted you too buddy, at first I was like, wtf, who is beeping me, then I saw ya and got off a wave (dunno if you saw it or not) Was in there getting new shoes for my baby!

It was CSS I was playing this morning... that reminds me, I've got a couple of weeks off, and I know there was talk about it previously, how about we get an SAU LAN day going, could probably have it here at my place

Spotted a R33 Midnight Purple GTR with white VOlks/Works today at Stratco on Richmond Rd.

Plates were RRB-026.

Had a nasty ticking noise at start up.

not sure if owner is on here. Most Likely.

If so i was in stratco with my dad being bored shitless thinking about fixing my engine and owning a half decent car like yourself

yeah saw ya heslo

:yes:

EDIT

when mum saw your plates she was like why dont u get Madaz plates :P

youll quite often find me in this server

144.140.154.53:27615 as Ai.Madaz

Edited by Madaz

Yeah I was playing Andrew, said hello, didn't get a response, maybe you just didn't see the message, I game under the tag -[AzAzeL]- so you wouldn't have noticed me in the crowd...

Good to see you saw me Steve, didn't want ya to think I was being rude :yes: Worth a try to see if you could get the MADAZ plates, couldn't see them being taken, that is if you don't mind paying $190 for em :P

thats a yeah though :yes: ??

i think my other oprions are thr R S series

but im not sure of the configorations like

R33 GTS4 would make a great plate number

EDIT

Personalised Includes the right to re-allocate to another vehicle registered in the same name. Plates may not be sold or transferred to another person but may be relinquished and a new agreement purchased. Issue $170

is probably what i would get

Edited by Madaz

spotted a silver stagea last nite about 7ish cnr richmond rd / south road

stock aside from different front bar (havent seen anything like it before) large front mount, dishy lookin rims and exhaust

was def auto too

anyone?

spotted angel21 at the hub yesterday (grey S1) was going to park next to you but i'm lazy and it was to far to walk to woolies :/

This afternoon i was filling up the 33 when a red convertible 360 went flying down south rd, man those 3.6L V8's sound awesome at 9000rpm :ninja::wave::(

can't wait for the clipsal500 my mate will have his 430GT3 running with the Aussie GT series

didnt realise u guys played source? i play somtimes when i go 2 those gaming cafes in china town, usually cyber hive ;) my name is either naks or vange....and usually play on gamingsa servers... where u guys play?

also, drove to work with a White R31 GTS1 (Is it a real GTS1? ;)) I was in the 33 in my sig. Nice car mate. is it a 20? 25? 30?

Certainly made the trip to work shorter! Also I think you might have seen sparks when i bottomed out on morphett road hehe