SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted a 32 on Currie street this morning - looked like it had the 18's that G-Max make a copy of, and had a custom plate - it was GTR-032... maybe it was BNR-032... or maybe HCR-032... one of those anyway... it was really early and i was still half asleep...

Edited by Mike_

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a silver R33 turning right onto KW Road from North Tce at around 12:30ish today. Had an SAU sticker on the window. You would've noticed a tool in a barcode perving at your ride. :)

Edited by The_Bazzanator

vrfour, saw that one too, nice little car!

Madaz, the dude who owns "VSPEC" was actually the owner of the first R33 I purchased, Darrell is his name, top bloke! Needless to say he upgraded from a GTS-t to a GT-R, don't think he's looked back either :)

Edited by heslo

Yeah Madaz, he lives up there, nice little place too, lots of land...

Saw those two cops on the bike yesterday, had my finger up my ass hoping that they wouldn't come down on us like a ton of bricks

Surprise, Surprise... I spotted Vange yesterday ..just by adelaide oval as I was takin the G/F home... only just saw ya at the last second so I don't know if ya saw me wave!!

dw Mistr33ted im now

17.gif

not really but hey that test is only a guide to what you really might be i think im only 102 IRL i took that test twice and basically came up with the 112 i took it again today changing some of the anwsers i wasnt sure on and got 117 so its not that accurate