[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a light blue R32 GTS with the plates NISMO 2 heading away from the city going down anzac highway, really nice looking bodykit on it.

A yellow R34 GTS-t with the plates SLY 34 on pulteney street at the end of rundle mall in the city.

A R33 GTS-t with the plates BB 07IY in a happy wash on south road at bedford park, just before the goodwood road turn off. Was a really nice green/aqua colour.

was just gonna mention its nice how most skyline drivers wave to eachother.

whenever im driving the 34 around I get LOTS of other skyline drivers give me a wave, good too see alot of mutual recognition and respect.

spotted a few skylines at HJ's on West Tce

i did take pics but they didn't turn out to good but who cares lol

there was 1 there with the no. plate BLKSKY

post-25940-1168701468.jpg post-25940-1168701725.jpg

Hey, didn't realise you took a photo of my friend's car (the black one)..... were you using a "spy" camera ?? lol..:huh: .. I was sitting at the Hj's open area with my friend chatting about cars.... were you the one with the red jacket? I would had said 'hi' if I knew you were Pokie....... :( it's alright, we skyline lovers have plenty of chance to meet sometime in future cruises..... :huh:

Edited by bixby

red jacket?? no i was the 1 an orange boob tube top

haha would've been cool if ya did say hi, but next time

hopefully :huh:

haha spy camera, tis a digital camera man, was using it to

record mine and a friends "drunken-ish adventures" :(

hj's open area?? is that the inside or outside?? :S lol

Edited by pokie

All of those that were out at the drift practice last night.

It was a good night.

Skyline

and the 31 club boys and girls.

Sorry to anyone else that was there that i didnt know.

saw a few cars out friday night, saw the small SAU cruise up mt lofty, Met Patrick/Pkblade.

Also saw vange a few times, once when you came through freedom carpark and again at jms.. shouldve introduced myself sorry, i was the one leaning on the orange 32, getting bored.

Last night saw a nice yellow r33 gtr, as well as a custom paint job 33 in metallic purple with a couple of girls in it. and quiet a few silver 33's down anzac. and the black 33 at hj's on west tce that pookie pictured...

Considerin drift prac and the shitfacefest was on there was fair representation out...