• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a few lines in the last few days

A killer white 34 GTT parked near NE road Modbury seen it around before

A black 33 with no wing and a small nismo badge on the back also NE road think it had P plates

A pair of silver 33s driving together in the holden hill area

mini cruise tonight, joke.

well the was a lime green with panda bonnet, silver with tommy kiara stripe and mine and another white (all) R33's on anzac tonight. along with quite a few black R32's and R33's...

ah :P spotted you in freedom car park

you obviously didnt recognise my car and me likewise and didnt see the SAU sticker on my front window

a lot of skylines on Findon Rd, Findon

Umm, an S2 R33 White with shiny exhaust tip this morning

R32 GTS-t wine red around 12pm

and yesterday, an R34 GTT black with red rims on Torrens/Hanson rd

Spotted lime green 33 around munno para area this morning and spotted a yellow R34 with ice*** something plates on it yesterday @ waterloo corner road/main north road intersection...

ah :P spotted you in freedom car park

you obviously didnt recognise my car and me likewise and didnt see the SAU sticker on my front window

which one of the cars did you see steve? and at which freedom. I was in my white S1 33, it's got front lip and sideies. masive front mount that ya can hardly see due to the standard front bar and the standard high rear spoiler.

which one of the cars did you see steve? and at which freedom. I was in my white S1 33, it's got front lip and sideies. masive front mount that ya can hardly see due to the standard front bar and the standard high rear spoiler.

oh we spotted a blue R33 like your avatar with the lime green and grey one in the city freedom car park

Last night on way to work spotted S1 Grey 33 behind me on Happy Valley Drive,

That was me :) nice car you got there

then at Black road roundabout spotted S2 black 33 almost identical to mine, then down bottom of flagstaff rd a red? 32 with different coloured bumper

Saw those too :)

Thats a nice clean ride you have there mike. Saw you punch it past the cars at the roundabout to fly in behind me, too bad my car is running low boost now due to no boost controller and a flat spot around the 2.5-3.5 rev range. Lots of skylines down our way will have to start getting some meets happening so we know who were talking to on here