SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

I'd wave to ya mate if i saw ya, those guys were most likely not with sau and are not down and jiggy with it all!

Spotted clean gtst grabbing some puff for the wheels at bp on main nth smithfield, nice car! was coming to say g'day but you were leaving.

Yeah I get that too in the Northern area. Give a nod or wave, and receive an empty stair/glare in return. It's all good LOL

Yep was grabbing some juice and air, now she's all fresh and ready to roll :laugh:

Should have pulled me up mate. Would have been good to catch up with a fellow owner in the area.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a black 33 with a sau sticker on rear window with cc plates on rowells rd lockleys around 4

also saw couple of lines on jetty rd glenelg DRIFTN (i think its right) and V8EATER (again i think thats right 2)

Spotted Heslo yesterday afternoon at the Grand Junction and Wakleys Rd intersection.

Gave you a wave but you didn't see me in my stealth mobile (Charade), you had your girlfriend in the car i think.

Saw SLIK33, may have had a space between the K and the 33, don't know. Plates were on a Red R33 GTS-t on Grote street near Vic. Square in the city today at 3.50.

Seen a black R33 GTS with black plates; FADIE heading away from the city up Goodwood Road on Tuesday around 4.45 pm and again today, going up south road just before you get to the Mitsubishi plant, also heading away from the city, cant remember the time tho, around 12 I think. Nice looking car.

spotted a few in my outings the last few days

white 33 s2 this arvo on goody road, plus a black V35 coupe and a silver V35 sedan (V35GTB were the plates i think). got a wave from the 4 door and the 33. had the trailer on with another motor in it..........an RB but not for me :happy: