SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Hey I just had a good idea! (doesn't happen very often)

I'm gonna start a new trend... instead of FULSIK, or SIKREX, or SIKGEM number plates etc... I'm gonna get VOMIT plates. How 'bout these combos? NIZVOMIT, NISPEW, FULBARF, HURLREX, DRYRCH

Saw a statesman last year with number plate PUKE, thought it was hilarious!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted white r33 maybe series 2 on anzac hwy parked into a bus stop with a harley on the ground next to it hope not anyone from here.

Was going to comment on this but wasn't near computer. No offence, but whoever the driver of that white skyline is better get a hiding from whoever can give it to them. They were being an idiot on the road infront of us drifting, then lost control, hit the gutter, bounced acrossed the road, hit the guy on the bike and then into the bus stop (had R33 GTR rims and wing, not much left on the front to tell if it was a GTR i.e. drifting GTR?? - being mangled in the bus stop). At the same time my mate in his wrx almost got cleaned up while he was 'drifting'

If anything I hope the guy who didn't seem to move much on the ground that was clean hit off the bike is alright, we sat across from the crash in the big carpark close to Macca's. People like this should learn and not give skylines a bad name! I can only imagine what cops will be like now for the next month on skyline owners.

Hope both are alright.

Dan :laugh:

Edited by DC_GTST

^^ just came on here to make a comment about this aswell. looked like it had just happened when me and my partner drove past and we were wondering if it might have had something to do with silly behaviour on the skyline drivers part. drifting on anzac highway isnt the smartest thing to do.... hes lucky he didnt take out anyone else..

anyway i hope everyone involved is ok nonetheless.

ah crap must be the night for crashes went on a Cruising SA cruise and a dude in a s14 stacked due to brake fade pretty much wrote his car off .. i just dunno why he didnt slow down once he knew brakes were spongy

spotted Hostile heading into the city @ about 10pm on anzac hwy

Thats not always possible Madaz.

When I was young and Silly in my VS Commodore 5speed v8 I ran bendix metal kings. Before I knew how poor the metal kings really were I punched it hard up to around 100km/h then braked hard to ~30km/h, then again up to around 100km/h then hard down to ~30km/h.

The brakes still felt perfectly fine. the next corner I went to hit the brakes at around 130km/h and I had literally nothing.

Straight back to second for a diff lock, then ripped the handbrake on and slide to a stop almost collecting a guard rail. There was no time to 'try' and stop it, I thought I was going to hit the guard rail, I simply tried to shed off enough speed to minimize the impact. I was just lucky.

I then fitted Bendix Ultimates and no more brake fade.

Was going to comment on this but wasn't near computer. No offence, but whoever the driver of that white skyline is better get a hiding from whoever can give it to them. They were being an idiot on the road infront of us drifting, then lost control, hit the gutter, bounced acrossed the road, hit the guy on the bike and then into the bus stop (had R33 GTR rims and wing, not much left on the front to tell if it was a GTR i.e. drifting GTR?? - being mangled in the bus stop). At the same time my mate in his wrx almost got cleaned up while he was 'drifting'

If anything I hope the guy who didn't seem to move much on the ground that was clean hit off the bike is alright, we sat across from the crash in the big carpark close to Macca's. People like this should learn and not give skylines a bad name! I can only imagine what cops will be like now for the next month on skyline owners.

Hope both are alright.

Dan :D

I was with you'se in that carpark, black GTS-t with front end prang. What car were you in?

That was a horrible crash by the way, and hope all are ok.

But, that was one of the stupidest, most reckless thing I have ever seen, and I hope owner of the white 33 gets what he deserves and seriously learns his lesson.

This type of crap gives all imports and clubs a bad name.

Spotted white r33 maybe series 2 on anzac hwy parked into a bus stop with a harley on the ground next to it hope not anyone from here.

Dunno if its the same White R33 I saw up at Kings road parafeild last week. While I was playing tennis he jst ripped a few drifts in the parking lot, not good considering its next to a tennis court and across from a swimming pool centre full of kids :D

On a lighter note spotted a PHAT black cefiro at Z imports 2day with full Uras kit, flared guards etc

i believe i know of this 33 everyone is bagging but dont be so judgemental because there is probly more to the story than just what everyone has seen/ heard.

Keep seeing a purple 33gtr coming down or going up past the gully hotel!

spotted a black 33 with a sau sticker on rear window with cc plates on rowells rd lockleys around 4

also saw couple of lines on jetty rd glenelg DRIFTN (i think its right) and V8EATER (again i think thats right 2)

that sounds like my 33 mate :)