N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw *flick* friday night with a bunch of others from CSA

Aye likewise, was good to catch up with some of the peeps from here. And likewise again today for a little bit, hope it was a good cruise, my cruise back was quite slow with the car on a trailer :thumbsup: All good .... for now

geezz. im gonna get a reputation lol.. 3 spots in 1 go.

Bixby, im guessing you saw us pulled over? Were u one of the guys that came out the front of the restaurant as we were leaving? Saw a bunch of people come out n looking at the car as we drove off.

And coops it just clicked who you are- well.. i think i know who u are, your friends with dana/luke with the gtr right? with the 4 door?

Saw yellow 32 last night bout 11ish turning from morphett onto anzac. Waved at ya from passengers side, saw your passenger wave back.

car on trailer :?:

Yeh :thumbsup: Got tothe final meet point and was chillin around till someone pointed out that i had steam coming from the bonnet. Ended up being a coolant hose at the back of the engine which flows around the turbo (I think). So had to kindly ask my mechanic to get his car trailer and take back to his workshop. All fixed now tho. Just hope no other hoses go now. If so just gonna say bugger it and get more work done to it, the modifying bug has hit.

And coops it just clicked who you are- well.. i think i know who u are, your friends with dana/luke with the gtr right? with the 4 door?

Yeh the blue 4 door is mine. I only know Dana, we went to school together and i used to work with her parents, cool chick. Actually it was Dave and Mark who came to get me, the boyfriend of the girl who bought your car from

geezz. im gonna get a reputation lol.. 3 spots in 1 go.

Bixby, im guessing you saw us pulled over? Were u one of the guys that came out the front of the restaurant as we were leaving? Saw a bunch of people come out n looking at the car as we drove off.

Yup... :thumbsup: You are right. Was thinking of giving you a wave but scared you might not be able to recognise me without my car. :laugh:

man, go crusing and still dont get spotted, or doesnt anyone know wot and early skyline looks like..... been getting heaps of confused looks from R32 and r33 drivers but im guessing they dont know wot i am....:thumbsup:

man, go crusing and still dont get spotted, or doesnt anyone know wot and early skyline looks like..... been getting heaps of confused looks from R32 and r33 drivers but im guessing they dont know wot i am....:laugh:

Hey mate, i swear you live right around the corner from me. Thought to have seen your sweet ride in the driveway. Maybe you need a stupid ridiculous and ugly SKYLINE sticker on the front window just like the commos and fords out there :thumbsup:

man, go crusing and still dont get spotted, or doesnt anyone know wot and early skyline looks like..... been getting heaps of confused looks from R32 and r33 drivers but im guessing they dont know wot i am....:thumbsup:

I spotted u today :laugh:

at port Noarlunga

I was taking a rest at the cafe after my dive

SPOTTED AT MOANA BEACH TODAY!!

spotted a nice 34 on tapleys today heading to glenelg

i know this is a stupid question and always wanted to bring it up but no point starting a new thread and all, but does the s2 R33 NA have a fuel light for when the tank is nearly empty. i never bring it down that far and always fill it up lol thanks in advance hehe

lol ye i dont really want to go that far and find out and run out of fuel hehe

while im doing irrelevent posts, today i installed a k and n air pod, made a bracket so it sits right and ye is their anything to know about them do i need a heat shield? do they work better on hot or cold days? just general info sorry im only 16 and got little knowledge (some) but not alot and info on air pods in general would be great thanks. -- sorry to post here just think no point starting a new topic.

Edited by SAGTS-4

Spotted Marvin turning off Lambert street onto Elizabeth road, then turning onto windsong court in morphett vale, umm friday night around 5.30, 6ish i think it was.

Spotted a light blue 32 going down flaxmill road near the fire station, gave a wave n got one back, I was in the blue 32 GTR turning onto flaxmill off morton road if you're on here, had a stuffed toy in the rear window so guessing ya had come from the cruise.

Spotted PIMPN 2 at moana, again was in the blue 32 GTR, didnt see ya waving til it was too late, drove back past but ya's didnt see us.

Spotted a light blue 32 going down flaxmill road near the fire station, gave a wave n got one back, I was in the blue 32 GTR turning onto flaxmill off morton road if you're on here, had a stuffed toy in the rear window so guessing ya had come from the cruise.

Heh that was me mate, was that you or your mate give that overly enthusiastic wave? :thumbsup: Was "kinda" coming back from the cruise. If you read above it'll explain :laugh: Good to see a nice GTR around the area tho, nice one!