[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man, go crusing and still dont get spotted, or doesnt anyone know wot and early skyline looks like..... been getting heaps of confused looks from R32 and r33 drivers but im guessing they dont know wot i am....:laugh:

thats the trouble mate it looks more like a old isuzu bellet than a skyline :yes:

spotted Hostile again on golden grove rd heading towards 1 tree hill rd :laugh: @ 12:15

Yep, saw ya steve... was a bit early for the cruz so went for a looksee round the area!!

i believe i know of this 33 everyone is bagging but dont be so judgemental because there is probly more to the story than just what everyone has seen/ heard.

Keep seeing a purple 33gtr coming down or going up past the gully hotel!

Placing blame they deserved. When you decide to start drifting being a show off, lose it, and then clean out some poor guy on a bike. We all own skylines on here, and if you see someone being an idiot when you're right behind them, and they lose it...(amongst traffic and other cars around) then i will say it was stupid. We've all done stupid things, and alot of the times it's our own fault. Put blame where blame is due, and when you see it first hand while sitting behind them i don't think there could be much more to the story than being in the car.

May be a great bloke, but try telling that to the bikie cruising (not racing) having a nice night who got hit. Hope he is doing well. Hope both are.

Edited by DC_GTST

spotted a nice white 4door 34 with impuls turning off henley beach road forget the road he turned onto was 3:35

spotted the black 'R34 GTR' this morning dint look or was being rude cause i was looking @ him as to give a nod but i think he a yuppie and is too good for the nod

Heh that was me mate, was that you or your mate give that overly enthusiastic wave? :sleep: Was "kinda" coming back from the cruise. If you read above it'll explain :bomb_ie: Good to see a nice GTR around the area tho, nice one!

haha yeah that was me that gave the 'wave'. Mate was driving and he's like 'skyline, skyline', so kinda just threw my arm out the window, was good to get a wave back :) I like that colour too, heaps nice..

i noticed you live in Evanston, i've never seen you around here

I've been in Stealth Mode. LMAO!!

I too, have noticed you are in the area. Not sure if I've spotted you yet :P

Always keep an eye out :)

spotted RUNVS-2 R34 by the brahma lodge pub about 3 this arvo..........and on my way home down main north rd cruised with a grey 33 4 door with a set of silver GT stripes

yeah ive spotted that 4door not sure i like those stripes but its not me that has too either ... i think hes from up my way N.east