SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted VRFOUR coming out of Sunnybrook Village near my house, waved at you buddy but you just gave me a WTF look, guess it's understandable though, I was in the girlfriends car

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted quite a few lines out tonight seen a white 31 4 door with a gts2 rear bar and dunno what front bar at the lights at jetty road and brighton rd at brighton and a nice clean r31 passage plates were cc247h was cruisng behind and infront of him from brighton road down the bay then into town if your on here i was in the white and black 31 in the passenger seat and seen a silver 34 and green 32 driving along greenhill rd seen the 34 a bit cruising in town gave a wave each time doubt that you saw though and every other one i cant be bothered remembering lol them 4 were the only ones who stood out

Saw SERTY-1 yesterday night, coming out from the Freedom carpark. Saw you turned to Richmond rd. Were you initially thinking of taking Richmond Rd. ?? or was it a detour?? (trying to stay away from trouble from the cops stationed at Anzac highway? :happy:

Anywho, I flashed my lights as you overtook me on anzac, just to say hi.

Edited by bixby

Spotted lime green R33 showing off his BOV at on the run in munno para this arvo...nice work sunshine...

Then spotted on way to work coming outta andrews farm estate a nice dark blue R33 that looked pretty freshly painted to me!! Looked the goods!!

Yea that was my line, selling food at the Viet festival there happy.gif . SAu specials!!

ohh nice car mate. I didnt know which stall you were selling at. Would of pop'd by and said hi :mellow:

Keep up the good work!

Edited by trdrz