[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ummm spotted so many the last few days, i cant remember. but why when i give people a wave or even a thumbs up they kinda just look at me like 'WTF'? :D

One i DO remember is a glittery purple-ish 32 with BN/Vertex kit, looked shiny as, new paint job it seems. On Montague road yesterday bout 4ish.

ummm spotted so many the last few days, i cant remember. but why when i give people a wave or even a thumbs up they kinda just look at me like 'WTF'? :(

One i DO remember is a glittery purple-ish 32 with BN/Vertex kit, looked shiny as, new paint job it seems. On Montague road yesterday bout 4ish.

If its a 4 Door, its my mates car just got it resprayed. The job cost more than the value of his car (4 Door non turbo auto 32) :(

If its a 4 Door, its my mates car just got it resprayed. The job cost more than the value of his car (4 Door non turbo auto 32) :P

Umm i cant honestly remember if it was a 4 door. My friend was telling me to stop drooling and pay attention to where i was driving instead of staring at the other car.

KISIN - funny that lol. cos thats probly exactly what i would have said.

KISIN - funny that lol. cos thats probly exactly what i would have said.

Good thing i JUST got my 34 fixed, so if u see a black 34 with a wing n waves hi, u know who it is (coz i seem to spot u very often).

Spotted a 32 [MISS 32] plates, turning on to Main North Rd from Kings Rd @ 8:30am, and moments later giving her 32 a refreshment of fuel.

I was in the work van the next lane over. Tried to catch up to give a wave, wasn't going to happen. hahaha :)