[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a white R33 on the Parade, Norwood around 1pm today & my friend gave an enthusiastic wave but she only got a puzzled look in return :). Then half'n'hour latter on Kings Rd another white R33, sporting a canary :P

Spotted Sambo on Currie street yesterday arvo :)

Are those Jun sideskirts + rear bar? Love them!

Hi Mike, was good to meet u. sorry bout the late reply but ive had no net.

yep Jun sides and rear, i have the front too, but im doing some repairs at the moment.

what kit does your car have mate?

got a wave from someone in a grey 33 last night - didnt get to catch plate or much other detail but wondering if it was anyone on here? Think i was on nelson road up modbury way. Just unusual cos when i give a wave i normally get blank looks back but not this time!

Snake what car were u in?

White 34 GTR, i was in the far left lane behind traffic so it would have been hard to spot me. I see you often though but im usually on the motor bike.

spotted plenty of nice rigs down and around henly beach yesterday.....a stand out would have to be KACKLE...i think thats how it's spelt on the plates noice car dude ....and a R32 with plates FURY 30 or rb30...not sure.. and VANGE down there a few days ago...

got a wave from someone in a grey 33 last night - didnt get to catch plate or much other detail but wondering if it was anyone on here? Think i was on nelson road up modbury way. Just unusual cos when i give a wave i normally get blank looks back but not this time!

Snake what car were u in?

that would have been me on nelson road i recognised your car at the last minute so thought id give you a wave

spotted a nice white 34 at turbo tune today with the plates wanted and a nice schmick black r33 gtst driving north along south just a bit past castle plaza outside the avoca i was the kid coming out of the physio who gave a wave :P

Spotted slo31 sat night at BP south road/anzacs along with a host of skylines/rx3 sedan/silvias etc etc...

Then yesterday arvo drove next to HCR32 down main north road from elizabeth shopping along with a white R33

Spotted slo31 sat night at BP south road/anzacs along with a host of skylines/rx3 sedan/silvias etc etc...

Sounds like Darren got the engine mounts in ok then!!! we were at Boostworx on sat morning and they had his car on the dyno with a engine mount broken! engine was nearly out of the engine bay at about 340kw...... :P had to shut it down obviously!

Deluxe were u going along marion road this arvo bout 2pm by any chance? Saw a car that looks very similar to yours.

Saw my baby at the crash repaiers today getting pulled apart :P so sad and so bored without it!